Fight for love

Mina already spent a week in Italy but still can't find the best time to have a heart-to-heart talk with Chaeyoung. Every time that she tried to invite her, she is always in a rush or she can't see her. Even Somi, who tried to help her can't do anything to make the stubborn cub talk to Mina. 

Chaeyoung's POV:

"Thank you so much for buying my artwork! It's been a pleasure to make business with you!"

"You're most welcome! Let me know once you already have your gallery in Korea and I'll go visit there!"

"Sure!"

I am so happy that finally, my hard work has paid off. I already have the money to build my own gallery and even recognized here and in other parts of the world. But despite that happiness, I am still broken after I found out the news about my ex-girlfriend's cheating. I thought that I finally found the one that I can be with for the rest of my life, but I was wrong. The day I found out the news, I saw Somi here. She said that she was with her boyfriend and they are just here for vacation. I'm happy that she already moved on and enjoying her life. I also appreciate that she still spend her time comforting me after she saw the news as well. She is truly my best friend. I am so hurt when I found it, especially the photo where that guy kissed her. That's why I ignored her when she came here to explain. There's no reason for her to do that since we are already over. But, are we really?

I went to the bar that is close to my dorm. I would like to celebrate my success and failure at the same time. I am sitting at the corner of the bar without minding anyone and just enjoying my drink when someone approaches me. She is actually pretty and one of a hell sexy. She's trying to flirt with me and even hold my hands. Since I am a bit tipsy, I am about to kiss that woman when someone intervenes. I frowned and look at the person when I realized that it was Mina. She's looking at me like a mad penguin and about to kill me. 

I gulped hard and tried to look at the other side when she face the woman who was flirting with me. The woman looked really annoyed and confronted the mad penguin.

"Hey, you! Why are you interrupting us? You can look for another one! I already have her! Go away!"

Mina just looked at the woman deadpan and without any hesitation, slap her hard. The woman was so mad and was about to attack Mina when the latter was able to avoid her slap and just hold her hand and slap her again using her other hand. The woman stumbled and bumped into the nearby table. The woman won't give up and this time yelled at Mina which caught the attention of other bargoers. 

"You piece of sh*t! Who are you to hurt me? I'll get back to you!", the woman tried to attack again but Mina's bodyguards stop her and hold her hands. "Hey! Let go of me!", the woman said and struggling. 

Mina then walks closer to the woman and slaps her left and right, while the bystanders just watch the scene. The woman can't do anything and the side of her lips are already bleeding due to the hard slap she received from the mad penguin.

"You shut up and listen to me, flirty and whore b*tch! The woman you're flirting with is already mine and I don't intend to share her with others! If you try to do this again, I'll make sure that you will be thrown to the deepest part of the ocean and your family will never see you again, you get me?!" The woman was terrified and just nods her head. 

"And remember this, I'm Myoui Mina Sharon, soon-to-be wife of that woman (pointing to Son Chaeyoung) and I'm the CEO of the Myoui Corp. No one will flirt or try to seduce her because I, can buy you and your entire family or even this bar!". 

Chaeyoung who is already sober after witnessing the scene in front of her can't help but drag the woman outside the bar to stop her from creating a commotion. They just kept walking until they reach the parking lot. When Chaeyoung was about to speak, she noticed that her ex-girlfriend's bodyguards are following them. Mina noticed that too and order them to stay put and don't follow them. Chaeyoung then drag again Mina inside her car and drove off.