Your eyes widened in realization and you dramatically gasp. "No fucking way...You dated the Owl Lady! Oh, my Titan...Mx. Whispers was hoe... and why didn't you tell me?! I've known you for the remembering part of my life and you never told me this? Start with that! What else haven't you told me? That you started a secret rebellion against the Coven or that you aren't a natural bluenette?"

Raine didn't say a word just awkwardly stood there while you practically bounced off the couch and onto the wall.

After a long moment of awkward silence, Raine spoke in a quiet voice, "I wasn't a hoe..."

"ARE THE OTHER THINGS TRUE?!"

"WHAT? NO!"

...

After a while of yelling nonsense, you and Raine somehow ended up singing karaoke and dancing on the couch to a rock band named Queen. Pretty damn good songs 100/10 would recommend. You walked out of the office which was basically Raine's whole damn apartment at this point. You took the bracelets in your pocket and hugged Raine 'goodbye'.

You muttered an 'oh' when you remembered an extra bracelet you made. A silver and blue braided bracelet with a blue fox. You noticed Raine's voila had a fox on it and it was their favorite animal.

You handed it to Raine, and they carefully grabbed it with an unreadable expression, "I made an extra one for you. I-I know it's not magical like the other ones or as pretty but I- You don't have to wear it if you don-"

Raine hugged you before you could say anything else, "It's wonderful kiddo, thank you."

You were a little shocked but quickly recovered and hugged them back.

"My door is always open come by whenever you want. And don't forget to keep asking for those teas for your headaches."

You nodded and let go of the hug.

Before you walked away Raine said one last thing, "Y/n, just be sure you can trust him."

You looked at them with a smile, "I trust him with my life."

...

You walked to your room and put on your bracelet before picking up the furry potato and hiding him under your shirt. You walked quickly to Hunter's room and closed the door behind you.

You gave a grand entrance as the purple fried chicken leaped out of your shirt and flew to Flapjack to was near the window. Hunter jumped at the sudden noise.

"Y/N! I-I didn't see you there." Hunter hid something behind his back.

You tried to look at what he was hiding but failed. You sat on his bed and watched Flap and the eggplant interact.

"Is this a bad time? I can always come back." You said.

Hunter waved his hands, "No, no, no, it's fine. Actually, you arrived right on time."

Hunter sat on the bed alongside you.

You hummed and slightly smirked, "Arrived perfectly on time for what exactly?" You asked innocently.

"Oh, nothing much just an ordinary day." Hunter played along.

"Oh darn, I hoped it would be a little more interesting than that..." You continued and place a finger on your chin, "I could have sworn today was different than other days..."

Hunter shrugged, "It is more breezy than usual."

"No...I don't think it's that." You said with a slight smile.

You brought out the bracelet, "Surprise! Happy BFA!"

Hunter picked it up and put it on. He admired closely it. He was never going to take it off.

You showed off yours too, "They have a bonding spell, whenever we're close we'll be able to feel each other's emotions." You explained.

He smiled and held it close to him, "Thank you Y/n. Oh, I have something for you too."

He brought out the thing he was hiding, "It's a patch you can put on your jacket. I know how much you love pins and patches on it. It's not that good, it's -nevermind I can get you something else-"

You carefully took the patch. It wasn't well made but it was carefully made, you noticed the red dots on Hunter's hand and a few new scratches. You could tell he was trying out his new hobby of sewing. It was f/c and had a not-so-good drawing of a claw mark. It was perfect. You summoned your favorite jacket with many pins and patches on it and used your magic to place a new patch on it. Hunter felt a little awkward getting used to the bonding spell. He felt your happiness and he himself was very happy because of you.

You could feel him being to be nervous. It was a little strange getting used to the spell, it had a tingly feeling to it.

"I love it!" You interrupted him and smiled at him.

Hunter calmed down. You leaned on him putting your head on his shoulder. This time you felt a tingle but you could feel a different kind of tingle. This new spell was sure odd. But so were you and Hunter so it worked out perfectly.

Hunter placed his head on yours, he enjoyed your presence.

"Happy BFA Goldie." You said.

Hunter subconsciously snuggled up to you, "Happy BFA, Y/n."

Guess who's back? Back again, Bleep is back, tell a friend.

It was kinda a short chapter because I'm still trying to figure out your palisman's name and the story. Once again if anyone has any ideas for the name of the palisman I'm all ears. I'm taking summer school so it kinda takes a bit of my time writing and brainstorming.

Don't forget to drink water, sleep, and eat!

<3

-Your author,

Bleep

Edited 7/16/23