Raine placed a hand over your mouth, "Quite! None of that nonsense," They laughed jokingly.

Their face was pretty red. You were right Mx. Wisphers was a total Eda simp. Who could blame them, she was pretty damn good-looking for her age.

You laughed at Raine's face when you licked their hand to fend them off. They quickly retracted their hand and wiped it off, mumbling 'gross.'

"You never told me what the bracelet was for kiddo." They said after wiping off your germs.

"Oh! It's for me and Hunter's BFA." You said, "I already finished mine so now I'm just doing Hunters."

Raine looked at you oddly.

'BFA'?

"Best-Friend-Aniveristy," You explained, "Two years and a couple of days ago me and Hunter went on our first mission. When talked a little more after that and soon became friends. Hunter at the time wanted the friendship to be discreet so no one would think the Gold Guard was going soft or whatever. He tried to change the name but the more he tried the more BFA stuck. So every year today, we celebrate our BFA."

Raine nodded with a smile, "The bracelet is looking good. Though it could use some decorating."

You nodded in agreement, "I was thinking of putting a golden bird as an ornament."

"I think I should teach you a new bard spell," Raine said as they got up.

You summoned your ukulele and Raine grabbed their viola. You looked to Raine for further instructions.

"Place the bracelets right here," They instructed.

You obliged, placing the bracelets on the small table in front of you, minus one.

"Now play a similar pair of notes to this," Raine played a small piece, "But this time think about what you want the bracelet to look like."

You did as you were told. You closed your eyes thinking long and hard about what you wanted Hunter's bracelet to look like. You imagined a golden and red braid and brown leather that held the bracelet together. Then as a finishing touch, a little golden canary that looked like FlapJack. You knew that Hunter was warming up to him and saw them sleeping with each other so, why not. For yourself you imagined a purple and f/c braided rope similar to Hunter's but with a sliver brace connecting the rope and a small sliver platypus with wings ornament. You played the notes on your ukulele. You felt the warmth of a light in front of you when you opened your eyes it came out exactly how you imagined it. You looked to Raine with a huge toothy grin.

"Woah! How did-What spell is that?" You asked eagerly.

Raine chuckled at your enthusiasm, "It's a bonding spell. If you truly feel that the Golde-Hunter is your friend. Then I think this would be something amazing to show him. When you both have on the bracelets and are near each other you'll feel each other's emotions. It also makes it look more shiny."

You looked at them astonished. That. Is. So. Cool! But would Hunter be alright with that?

Raine took notice of your thinking face, "If he doesn't want you to know how he's feeling he can take it off and it breaks the bond."

You nodded then a thought popped up.

"Say, how did you find out about this spell?" You asked.

Raine's eyes widened and subconsciously blushed at a past memory.

Raine waved it off and nervously chuckled "Oh, uh. An old friend taught me that one."

You got really close to them and looked them dead in the eyes.