"Hmmmm i like it give me a 360" he said.

I twirl around slowly showing him everything.

"It cute whatever" he mumble

I nodded and went back to try on the last outfit.

Third outfit

The last one wasn't a dress, its a two piece it basic and cute.

I came out again showing him.

He didn't like my belly was showing but who cares i think it cute.

I went back inside to put on my regular clothes on. Once i was done i walk out of the fitting room handing tony the dresses.

We walk to the cashier giving the lady my dresses. Once we done paying we left forever 21.

Few hours later We was now at a restaurant that was by the mall. The place was beautiful and it smells amazing.

We sat down by the window where we can see the view. The waiter came in he ask us what we would like to drink. We both said water, he nodded and left.

"Next time don't wear that outfit it too revealing the waiter was checking you out" he said coldly.

"Tony it isn't revealing it only showing some of my breast" i said in annoyance.

"Whatever" he mutter

The waiter came back with our drinks us. He ask what we would like to eat today but we told him we haven't decided yet. He nodded than left.

"So what are you getting?"i ask

"A shrimp taco"

I nodded.

"What about you darling?" Tony asks

"A burger with fries"I smile happily.

"I don't think you need a burger how about a salad?" He ask

"Why do i need a salad?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Avi you gain a lot I don't want you to be big you know" he said with a concerning tone.

"Thanks for keeping a lookout but worry about yourself first" i inform.

But i really did gain a lot since i was out in vacation.

Someone call my name which made me turn seeing Adriano, Lorenzo and some of his friends.

I smile at Adriano , he walk over to us and smile.

"Didn't know you guys were here"

"Me either, wanna sit with us?" I ask

Adriano nodded, tony got up so some of them can sit by him and the others can sit by me.

I call the waiter to get them drinks they told him what they want then he left.

Adriano introduce me and Tony to his friends there name was ace, Sergio, Diego and Lorenzo.

I gave them our menu so they can choose what they would like to eat.

Few minutes the waiter came back asking use if were ready i nodded.

Tony wanted taco, all the boys wanted pasta and for me i told him I wanted a burger . He wrote these stuff before leaving.

"Avi I swear if this guy look at your breast one more time I'm going to punch him." He said angrily

"Let hope you don't get your ass beat" I chuckle.

"Ooo tony getting overprotective" Diego smirked.

And I roll my eyes.

"Hell yeah that my girl" he smirked.
Few minutes the guy came with our food he handed everyone there food. Me and him talked for a bit he ask to be friends i said sure and gave him my number. Then he left.

"Really avi?"

"What?"

"You just gave this random guy your phone number?" he ask

"Duh"

"You finna go cheat on me with him?" He asked.

"Why are you always bringing up cheating like are you cheating on me?" i ask

"Don't fucking switch this around" he said angrily.

"I just did hoe " i smile

"God your so annoying"

"Deal with it" i said while taking a bite of my burger

"Enemies to lovers?" Sergio ask

"Yep but he still my enemy" I answered. Sergio just nodded.

"How y'all even meant?" Diego ask.

" his dad and my dad are friends so we meant through them" i said while chewing on my fries.

They all nodded.

Few minutes the boys started talking about you know boys stuff. I was listening to some of it, i keep looking at Lorenzo who was not talking at all be he was just listening.

I see the boys haven't even finish there food.

"This is going to be a long night" i sigh

Information about tony he's have anger issues, trust issues, get jealous fast, and he starts arguments fast.

VOTE, SHARE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW 💕💕💕❤️

What y'all think about tony?

VOTE 🗳️ HOE