missing you (requested)

"Hi, my love," Irene said with a little smile as she entered the bedroom.

She came over to the bed where you were sitting and went to give you a kiss on your cheek, only for you to turn away to dodge it.

"Okay." She mumbled to herself. "Someone's obviously not in a good mood."

"Do you know what time it is?" You asked.

"Two am." She said as she looked at the clock.

"It's two in the morning and you're just now getting home." You said as you folded your arms over your chest.

"Sorry. I was busy."

"Yeah, you're always busy, Irene!" You said as you raised your voice a little. "You leave at six in the morning and get home at two."

"And? What do you expect from me, Y/N? I'm an idol, these things happen. You knew that before we got together." She said as she changed into her pajamas.

"That's not the point, Irene. The point is that you're never here anymore. I can't remember the last time we did something together."

"When things calm down a little, we'll have plenty of time to spend together." She said as she sat down beside you.

"Even in your free time, you choose to work! The last time you had a day off, you still chose to go into practice instead of spending it with me."

"That's because I wanted to perfect the choreography for the comeback, you know that!" She said in frustration.

You shook your head and let out a huff of frustration.

The last thing you wanted to do was argue with Irene and especially at two in the morning after a long day.

But how else are you supposed to make your feelings known?

"Can't you just see that I'm missing you?" You asked. "I never get to see you anymore! You come home, you fall asleep, and sometimes you don't even cuddle me when you do."

Your words made Irene's eyes soften and caused her own frustration to fade away.

"I just miss you... a lot. I wish you were here more and I wish we could spend some time together. I just want to be with you."

She sighed as she opened her arms for you.

You looked into her eyes and saw that she wasn't upset anymore and with that, you didn't hesitate to move into her warm embrace.

She held you tight and securely and gave you a few kisses on your head, wishing that she never had to let you go.

"I know, baby. I miss you too." She said as she rubbed your back soothingly. "I promise, I'll try to make more time for us, even as I continue to work. We both need that."

"I know you're busy. I knew when we first got together that you weren't always going to be around and I understand that. You know I'm your biggest fan and supporter. But I love you and I miss you so much."

"I love and miss you too." She said as you locked eyes. "I can't take tomorrow off because it's such short notice but I can take the day after tomorrow off. Would that be okay?"

You nodded as a little smile pulled at your lips, melting Irene's heart.

"You're my whole world, baby. Even when we can't spend all day every day together, you're always on my mind and my whole world revolves around you. Don't ever forget that."

"I won't." You promised. "You know you're my whole world too."

"I know." She said with a smile. "Things are going to change. We're going to spend more time together from this point forward. I promise."

"Okay."

"So no more being mad or frustrated, alright? I love you so much."

"Okay. I love you more, baby." You said as you kissed her lips lovingly.

She laid down and pulled you down with her, keeping you wrapped securely in her embrace as you shared kisses and cuddles.