He took it back from his brother. "Circumstances have changed. We will leave here soon enough."

Rebekah crossed her arms over her chest. "We have our niece to consider."

"Kol has a point. We need to put an ocean between us and Marcel Gerard as soon as possible." Freya got up from her white porch chair coming to stand between me and Rebekah.

Nik entered the conversation, intertwining my hand in his. "We're not going anywhere today. I want one day of peace with my daughter before we uproot them." He sent me a smile seeing that I laid my head on his shoulder.

Freya crossed her arms over her chest. "Any delay is a risk."

"One day. We're in the middle of nowhere, the house is cloaked, we weren't followed, and I'm not asking!" Klaus raised his voice to his sister before the front door opened.

Everyone turned their heads seeing that Hayley led her daughter and ours outside where the four girls just stared down a moment. "Everybody, look who's awake."

"Daddy!" Missy bolted around her sister's flinging her arms and legs around her father when I moved to the side.

He grunted, stumbling a little, wrapping his arms around her tiny body. "Hey there sweetheart." He bent down on his knees so he could hug her on the porch ground.

"I missed you so much, daddy." Missy broke the hug crying heavy tears.

He pushed her hair from her eyes while wiping away her tears with his sleeve. "Don't cry, Missy. I missed you too. Don't worry daddy isn't going anywhere."

"Daddy. You should have seen me. I helped mom deal with her cousin Kai." Alina came forward next bouncing up and down in excitement wanting to tell him of our adventure to Mystic Falls. "Missy, Hope and I all were badass witches."

"Alina.." I warned her by sending her a glare.

Hope finally moved from the doorway away from Andrea. She paused before she slowly hugged her father gently. "Dad....mom can we go play in the garden?" She broke the hug smiling at him before she looked up at me.

"Yeah sure. Go ahead and take your sister's." I nodded before she took her sister's hands and they ran off down the stairs. An hour later the rest of the Mikaelson's went to do their own separate thing giving us the day with our daughters. Resting my hands on the railing I watched my girl's from afar. Hope was painting at the table while Alina and Missy were playing tag around the table giggling.

Klaus's arms wrapped around my waist from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder nuzzling his nose into my neck. "They are just as beautiful as their mother. You have done a rather good job raising them."

"Well thank you." Turning around in his hold draping my arms over his shoulders I bite my lip. "Now that I have you back I hate to ask this but it was already planned for a year. But would you be willing to attend Alaric and Jo's wedding with me this weekend?"

He smiled, kissing the crown of my head. "How could I ever say no to my queen. Now let's go see what they are doing down there shall we?" He looped my fingers with his and we slowly walked down into the grass stopping when we reached the table.

Hope was moving a paintbrush across her page that was a blue ocean. She looked up at us seeing we were watching her. "Mom says you like to paint too."

"I do, very much." He grinned brightly. He pulled the chair away, sitting down staring at her.

She looks at me, placing a blank page in front of him. He picks up a paintbrush drawing something with orange. "Daddy, watch Invisique." Missy called his name, making him lift his gaze upward.