Chapter 14- Studying is Hard.

Istar sighed as he heard his clock ramming noise through his head. Although he couldn't do anything about it since Mika had quickly turned it off. He didn't have one due to not knowing he needed one, so he relied on Mika; although with that, he jumped off the top of his bed and took a long yawn as he stretched his arms to the sky. He studied most of the night, but felt like his brain didn't remember anything.

Back then, he didn't really have to write anything. So last night and today will be the first time in awhile where he wrote something-he just hoped that his handwriting would be legible enough; he could read it so maybe someone else can as well. Gathering his clothes and walking into the shower when Mika has finished. Moving the nob, cold water came out and Istar shivered as soon as it touched him,

Mika was always first in the shower and every time Istar went in it was foggy and hot but when he got into it, all of the hot water was gone. He tried not to mind it as much, he relied on Mika's alarm-he didn't know but still- so it was the least he could do. Istar took a deep breath and surrounded himself with the heat of flames. The water was still able to touch him but at least this time he could feel some kind of warmth.

Once he was done, he got out and noticed that Mika was already gone. He sighed in hoping he would start some conversation but he couldn't say he didn't expect for that to happen. Getting dressed, grabbing his notebook and Izuru, putting on his goggles, Istar left the room and headed towards the classroom.

***
Istar stood at the doorway and took a deep breath. He skipped breakfast and headed straight for the classroom; he was hungry but he was more anxious to the point he felt like he ate that instead. Peeking his head in, he saw Polka sitting in the top corner, head resting on her chin and looking down at what he guessed was her notebook.

She didn't take her eyes off of it but he noticed her ears slightly twitch. Istar took a breath and knew that she knew he was here; so he went in, going up the stairs and sitting next to her: handing Izuru his notebook along the way.

Her eyes were still glued to the notebook. Istar took out his own, peaking an eye to her, seeing her ear twitch again, "So, you alright?"

It was the best thing that came to mind.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

It didn't convince him, "You sure? I haven't seen ya since ya know."

She broke the contact with her notebook and looked towards him, "Yeah I'm good. I was just actin stupid and just depresso...but I'm fine! I just needed to clear some stuff in my head." An assuring smile came across her face but then when she took a peek at his notebook, she was disgusted, "What's that?"

"These are my notes."

"....those little swingles and dots are your notes? I can barely understand it! How the hell can you read that!?" She took his notebook, flipping the pages and getting more disgusted with every flip.

"I can understand it and that's what matters!" Yanking it out of her hand, closing it, and pushing it to the far side where she couldn't grab it, "Plus, I was doing it late at night.."

She slammed her face on her desk, "I ain't ready for this."

"At least you had time in class, I only got a night of notes."

"That's your fault." She turned her head to see him.

"I hate it when you're right."

"So always?"

"Go fu-"

"Quiet down brats." Oga walked into the room, carrying a stack of books with him and slamming it onto a podium. The class quickly went silent and looked towards him, "Good. Now as some of you may know, we have a test today."