Acceding down the stairs, he reached the door. Opening it, he was met with a sad face which apparently belonged to Wooyoung.

Seonghwa crooked his brows.

"What the heck are you doing at his house...?" Seonghwa whisper yelled at the other.

Wooyoung was clearly confused at the other's tone.

"W-why...? What happened...?" he asked almost innocently.

"I-- um... Actually..."

"Hey, Wooyoung!!" they turned around to see Hongjoong already looking at them.

"H-hey... " Wooyoung greeted, awkwardly. It hit him then.

"You're on a house date with Hongjoong hyung... Aren't you...?" he questioned softly.

Seonghwa nodded with a high velocity. Wooyoung gulped.

"Oh...um..." he now fell into a deep thought. He came there to talk with the other, but at the wrong time.

"Why don't you come in..." Hongjoong suggested, acceding down the stairs. Seonghwa opened the door wide.

"So..what's the matter...?" Hwa asked. Tension was clear on his face.

Glancing at the other he whispered everything thing, in a nutshell, to the other.

"So you and San had an argument...?" he asked.

"W-what...?" Hongjoong asked immediately as he heard. "Wooyoung, did you hurt San...?" he asked, worried about San.

Hongjoong already knew Wooyoung as San's bully.

"N-no hyung... I didn't. We just had a small argument... That's it. And I left..." Wooyoung trailed away. Hongjoong nodded.

"It's okay, you guys enjoy. I was about to leave anyway..." Wooyoung turned around.

"Hey, you can stay..." Hongjoong immediately suggested.

"No, I'm absolutely fine... please enjoy..." with that he slowly left, leaving a stunned couple by his behaviour.

Hwa closed the door and turned around.

"I'm sure he's okay. So..." he approached the other.

"Where were we?~" he teased as he suddenly hugged the other.

"H-hang on a minute..." Hongjoong mumbled. Seonghwa pouted as a reaction.

"Give me a second. I'll just quickly send a text to San regarding Wooyoung..." muttering out, he continued to text the male.

"Hmm..." Seonghwa sighed as he snuggled his head inside the crook of Hongjoong's neck. The said male chuckled.

"Done!"

They kissed immediately as soon as those words left Hongjoong's mouth.

*Sniff* *sniff...*

"SHIT!!! OUR FOOD!!" with that the couple ran towards the kitchen as they smelt slightly burnt food.

<><><><>><><><><>><><>><>><>

San POV:

Wooyoung went away.. outside. Leaving me without any proper responses. This recent behaviour of his is making me concerned. Moreover, I already busy thinking about Yunho's condition, especially about the one who put him in this.

Sighing deeply, sat on the couch, books on my lap. Perhaps, I guess I have to start alone.

Suddenly my phone rang as a message entered. Turning it on, I saw it was from Hongjoong hyung. I frowned. Something felt off.

Opening the message, I immediately stood up.

"Wooyoung... What the hell are you upto now..." I murmured as I quickly took my jacket and went outside.

The cold wind struck like a bus. It was cold. The coldness increasing with the darkness of night. I am now worried for Wooyoung. Maybe more than about Yunho...

Acceding down the stairs I wore my jacket and called Hongjoong hyung.

"Hyung, please forward me Wooyoung's number..."

Yes, I didn't have Wooyoung's number. I really didn't wanna have it at first. But now that I was concerned about him, wanted to do every possible thing.

*Ping!*

Got it!

Without wasting a second, I dialed that number.

Not responding...

Fuck! Where the fuck are you?!

'Hope you are fine Wooyoung... I'm worried...'

Concern eating me with each passing second.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please let me know your thoughts 💭

See you all soon. Thank you for the immense support!!!🥺💞