"So...what do you wanna eat?" Seonghwa asked the other, who fell into a hole of deep thoughts.

"Um... Adobe?" Hongjoong suggested. Seonghwa immediately nodded.

"I was also thinking the same!" he exclaimed.

"Then let's do it!"

...

...

After 30 minutes of hardwork, they made it. Just a few more minutes of cooking left.

Seonghwa set the timer on his phone.

"By the time it's cooking, wanna play Mario kart?" he suggested.

"I'd love to!!!" Hongjoong almost jumped on his feet as he followed the other.

...

"Hey!! That's cheating!!!" Hongjoong whined as Seonghwa had pushed him to the side, making his controller fall from his hands.

"Everything is fair in love and.... War!!!" Seonghwa won.

"*Huf* Fine!! The I'll also cheat!" Hongjoong pouted as he threatened the other.

Raising a brow, Seonghwa approached the other. Hongjoong didn't move a little bit.

"Cheat?..." Seonghwa whisper into the other's ear. Hongjoong's face was flushed red. He blinked a few times, still didn't move.

He released a breath as a response.

"I do not approve it..." Seonghwa again whisper.

Placing a finger under hongjoong's chin, he tilted the other to face him. Their eyes met. Lips dangerously close to eachother.

Hongjoong just moved his pupils from one eyes to the other of Seonghwa's. Staring into his soul.

Seonghwa slowly started to lean in. Closer and closer. Breaths mixed heavily. Lips slightly brushed against the other's.

When---

<><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wooyoung, walking down the stairs of his dorm building, walked outside the main gate.

It was cold outside. Cold winds hit Wooyoung's face like a truck.

He closed his eyes in annoyance. Annoyed at the wheather at this time. Let out a long sigh.

"My life has been so frustrating recently..." he murmured as he kicked a random stone, which was now walking with him.

"First I argued with San and then left..." he murmured, again kicking the same stone.

'I should talk about this with Hwa, he might be able to suggest some way outs...' Wooyoung as he head towards the said male's house.

Wooyoung shivered slightly on his way due to the coldness outside, in the atmosphere.

<><>><><><><>><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*DING* *DONGGGGGG*

Both startled, immediately moved away from eachother.

"I-I'll go and check. No one should be at my house at this time..." Seonghwa murmured in annoyance.