𝐗𝐕𝐈

YOU WOKE UP believing you only had had a nightmare, but waking up, you recognized your surroundings

YOU WOKE UP believing you only had had a nightmare, but waking up, you recognized your surroundings. You groaned. Then heard a familiar laugh.

Ethan.

"Back to where you always were meant to be, He said. "You're delusional, You spat. Sometimes you wished you had fallen for him again. This would have been easier.

But you knew your feelings for him were long gone. They'd never come back. Ethan lifted your chin. "It was hard to find you. Your boyfriend a bit stubborn but I finished him."

"Ryan? He's dead? You say, in shock. Ethan laughs once more. A bloody knife in hand, which meant he had. You felt so bad for Ryan. You weren't even together. "He was so worried, looking for you everywhere, Ethan grins crazily.

You scoffed. "Of course. He didn't deserve to die, you fucking asshole." "Ouch, no need to be vulgar, Ethan said, mocking you.

"Says you."

Ethan laughed, a creepy one that sent shivers down your spine. He scared you. The fact that he could be so nice and instantly become this psychotic maniac, definitely was why.

"Ethan! Quinn yelled, interrupting him, going inside." You should seriously reconsider a hostage situation. What happens if she escapes? She'll tell someone."'

"She already escaped once and didn't tell anyone, only one person, who's dead now, Ethan grinned. Quinn rolled her eyes. "Still. Can I have a little chat with you? Somewhere private?"

Quinn drags Ethan out of the room, much to his dismay. But that was okay with you. You didn't want to be alone with him for much longer.

You already were going insane due to the isolation. You missed your friends. You missed your family. You already lost your father last year, you couldn't lose your mother either.

You had Sidney, who you kept in connect with. She was always there for you. But she deserved some peace and a happy ending.

So you only had yourself for this. You had to be clever about it, too. Ethan seemed to be blinded by obsession to notice that you were always plotting ways to escape.

Or maybe he had but knew you'd most likely fail like you had the first time. You began to cry. It was all too much for you. You missed your mother and you missed your friends, your whole life that you had before.

You begin crying, how could you leave? You had moments you desired him, very brief. If he had been in those moments, You would have let him have his way with you. But you also didn't want that to happen either. Thankfully the circumstances have been on your side lately.

You used to think about your first time being with Ethan. And now he makes you want to throw up. You were in love at some point with him. Not anymore. He ruined his fucking chance with you. And he was probably aware of that.

All you could think about was your mother's state. Was she still in a Coma? Or alive? You'd know when the TV turned to the news. Somehow you had the television on. Thank god you had one in this room.

GALE WEATHERS AWAKES FROM COMA

It makes you smile that she's okay. And they didn't get to her, like the others. You were sure he was pissed now. Although they might be even more determined than ever to kill your mother. You lost your father already, you could not lose her, too.

But would she come find you? She was a journalist, she'd help you somehow, and know where you were. For once, Ghostface had won.

But Gale, your mother, came back as usual. She always did. She'd help you. She was your mother after all. You could hear talking, well, more like arguing, in the hallway.

You kept this information to yourself. If Ethan wasn't aware, it was best to keep it that way. You learned that the hard way.

You scoot to the corner of the bed and keep the position you were in, a ball. You didn't want to leave or do anything. Which was good for them because you weren't allowed to anyway. At least, that was what you assumed. What kidnapper let their hostage go and roam the place they were in?

Ethan was smart, you were aware of this and he was obviously. So getting to outsmart him or escape wasn't an option at this point. Not again. You'd have to be very clever in order to get out, but how can you do that? He must be even more cautious now.

You look out the window that was an escape route, a possible one, anyway. But it was probably locked. He wouldn't let you escape that easily. However, maybe he was underestimating you. At that moment, though, he comes in.

Your attention is taken from the window to him. Luckily, he didn't notice. "Missed me? Ethan asked you, grinning. You shake your head."Not really. I liked being by myself." "Too bad, then, He said, sitting on the bed beside you. "I've got plenty of free time now."

"Oh, You said, not even hiding your disappointment. "You should be excited, I know you're thrilled, Ethan said. You roll your eyes."I want whatever you're on." He blinks in confusion, clearly not understanding.

You groan. "Are you on drugs or something, Ethan?" He laughed. "Nice. You really got me there."

"I'm serious. Are you? because you're super delusional."

"Don't have to be mean, He said. "Why are you still upset? You've got a good life here." You spat, "I hate this. I don't have a good life. You killed all of my friends." "Were they really your friends? He asks. 

I nod. "They were. I've known them longer than I knew you. Well, besides Anika. And the friends I met right before this." He smirked. "Sweet girl, I saved you. Your life was boring before. I watched you, memorized your schedule, what you did, everything. And you didn't look content to me."

"Bullshit! You spat." You don't how I feel, so stop assuming, Ethan. That is only leading to your demise."