𝐗

YOU GROAN AS YOU WAKE UP, your head was aching since the last thing you could remember was falling or at least telling Sam to trust you

However, you clearly weren't there anymore. "Wake up, sunshine, A soft familiar voice said. "Ethan, You say, scooting away from him in an unfamiliar bed."Where am I?"

"That doesn't matter, he says. The fact that he was alive scared you. The other Ghostfaces hadn't survived before.

"It does, You say."Just please. Let me go." "Now why would I do that? Ethan asks. "What happened to Sam and Tara? You say, assuming the worst.

He simply laughed."I killed them! You know, it was fairly easy to frame Sam for the murders. After all, her father was a psychotic murderer!"

"No! You exclaimed. "We didn't get Chad, though, that dumb bitch, He whispers."Or Mindy." "Thank god, You sigh of relief.

"But we aren't done yet, He continues."We'll kill them too." "But wasn't it about Sam and Tara? you say. "It was, but killing is so fun, He said."And besides, they'll tell the truth."

"I'll see you later, (Y/N)."

Then he leaves the room. Wherever you were. You didn't recognize it at all. And you've been to Ethan and Chad's Place plenty of times.

"Fuck, you say, trying to move and see that he tied your hands and legs. So now you were in an uncomfortable position.

Why did he take you? He must've done it when you fell and knocked yourself out somehow. You always had stupid ideas that ended up failing. Including this one.

Well, he didn't want to you to escape obviously. As you were tied up. You wanted to leave. But there seemed to be no possible way. Or was there?

You had to take advantage of your surroundings in a way. That's how to survive, apparently. You still wanted to know where you were.

Your hands were tied but your legs weren't that tight. You could move a little. You move your feet over. Deciding squirming out of them seemed like the best Option.

One thing you did know was that you were still in New York. you hoped Ethan had been lying about Tara and Sam. they had to be alive, they had to be.

The door opens, and you move back in place. Ethan smirks."I'm not stupid. You were trying to escape. But you can't. I made sure of that."

"You won't get away with it, sooner or later you and your stupid family will be caught! You spat. "Maybe, but we could just flee the country, or accept it as fame and, have a good defense, Ethan smiled."we already have one. And with people believing those rumors, it's going to be much easier."

You wanted to slap him right across the face, but you didn't. You honestly couldn't with your hands tied. "Aww, are you mad? Ethan teased. "What happened to me being your best friend?"

"You were Ghostface, You spat. "Did you see me as anything else?" "If I didn't, you would've been dead like the rests of them, Ethan said. "Dad and Quinn are taking care of that right now. Soon, you'll be alone. Only with me."

"Delusion doesn't look cute, you know, You remarked. "I like it when you're feisty, He said. "Really-" "Ethan! Quinn interrupts, opening the door. "We've got a problem."

"Alright, fine, Ethan scoffed, leaving again. You were kind of curious what the "problem" was. You figured they'd lay on the down low and be Ghostface again or something.

Even with a motive, it changed now that Sam and Tara were dead. They just liked killing, it was more than that. Because they technically succeeded in their goal.

You couldn't even turn in the bed. You wondered if Ethan would at least let you move your legs. You look around. It looked like an apartment sure, but not the one Ethan lived in.

"Fucking son of a bitch, You say. Twenty minutes later, Ethan came in, humming as he took of the bloody costume.

"What... did you do? You say. Ethan smiled, a creepy smile. "Mindy and Kirby were dealt with." "You didn't kill my mother did you? You nervously respond. "Oh please, her being in a coma means she will die eventually, Ethan said.

"You fucking bitch! You snapped. "She's going to live!" Ethan chuckles. "Are you sure about that? Quinn stabbed her really hard."

"Why are you doing this? You begin crying. He wipes some of your tears, which made this even more cold to you.

"You."

"No, don't do that bullshit, If it had been, you wouldn't be mocking my mother right now, You say. "Don't you think she deserved it after making money off of other people's suffering? Ethan asks.

"I... don't think she should've murdered but what she did was wrong, you admitted. "deep down, you want to kill, join me, Ethan said.

You laughed. "No way. I'm not a maniac like yourself." "You won't leave then, Ethan said. "Oh, I expected you to kill me, you say.

"As I said before, you're not going to die. Not while I can stop it."

You figured maybe killing yourself would be your only way out. Your depression clouding your judgment for only a few seconds, shaking the thought of suicide off your mind. Noticing your silence, He says, mockingly, "Cat got your tongue?"

"Shut up, You reply bitterly. Ethan lifts up your chin and your eyes are staring directly at his. "This is only temporary, I'll untie you when I can trust you, for now, I can't, He replies.

He goes and picks up his costume, his bloody knife saying all. "I'm going to have to wash these, Ethan laughed.

His whole family was psycho. That was probably where Richie got it from, his father. And so did Ethan and Quinn. But you were curious about one thing.

Where was their mother?

Surely they had one. For some reason you felt like you should ask that when he came back. It would explain if he had mommy issues or not, like past ghostface killers. You wouldn't be surprised if he did.