𝐗𝐈𝐈

Daily reminder that Ethan isn't innocent and is a psycho

Daily reminder that Ethan isn't innocent and is a psycho. So uh, he won't be painted as an innocent sob story if that's what you came here for. Sorry guys! I am keeping to canon for his character as much as possible.

THE CAR RIDE wasn't as awkward as you expected. Ryan, the driver, was a nice man and didn't hesitate helping you out.

"You're that missing girl aren't you? He asks. "That's me, You say, fidgeting with your fingers. "I didn't know I had been missing."

"Yeah, since that massacre, Ryan explained. You nodded, seeing the Police Station, signifying hope. "You want me to come in with you?" "No, I'm fine, You assure him, stepping out nervously, opening the doors.

Everyone in there looks over at you. "I... would like to speak with police, You say, over at the desk. "Of course, ma'am, the receptionist said. "Might take some time, so please sit down, okay?"

You sigh, holding in your breath, seeing Police come in a few minutes later. "Hello, One of them said." You wished to talk?" "Mhm, You replied."Uh, hold on." You go over to Ryan. "Maybe you shouldn't be by yourself. You could come in."

He nodded. You barely knew him, yet, he helped you. You could trust him. Ryan comes in, you didn't want him being murdered for simply helping you escape.

"You're the missing girl that's daughter of Gale Weathers right? The officer said, showing a photo of you.

"Yes, You reply. "How long had I been missing?" "Not very long, The Officer said."A week or so." "A week? You exclaim. He nodded. "You'll be okay. We will locate your mother." You smiled. You were lucky they were willing to help you, before frowning." My Mother is in a coma, Sir." "I'm deeply sorry, He said. You weakly smile."i know she will wake up soon." They leave for a while.

You waited for some time, when the officers come back in, saying, "Police have been informed over there. Mind explaining what happened?" "Um... You say, nervously, looking down. Could you? You weren't even sure if you could.

"I only remember very little, You admit."i... ghostface, he... " Suddenly silence fell upon everybody. "Did you say ghostface? the police officer said. You nodded. "The Killer responsible for the murders of the victims back in New York? He asks.

You nodded. "Wait, where am i?" "Next state, The Officer replies, "Pennsylvania." "Oh my god, You whisper. "You're okay now, you're safe, The officer assured you. You nodded. Did going back really matter? Your friends were dead.

But going back to Woodsboro didn't seem much better, either. You couldn't stay here, not when you could be kidnapped for the second time. It was still late at night, You yawned. "You have anywhere you could go until your mother is conscious? The second officer said. "Assuming your friends died in New York?"

"I... Ryan, could i stay with you? You say in the hallway. "I know we just met but, i have nowhere else. "Of course, He replied."I live alone anyways." You smile. Police finish questioning and listening. You hoped you could live your life peacefully from now on.

You were surprised nobody came looking for you yet. Unless they were still asleep. "Thank you, You replied. Ryan smiled as you head out to his car. You were glad you weren't going to be homeless or spending a night in a hotel where they could easily find you.

You were surprised that they hadn't began looking for you. As far you knew. But Ethan's obsession was probably strong enough that they were looking for you, just not in the right places, hence why you weren't found yet.

You sigh of relief, seeing yourself further from where you escaped from. That meant they'd never find you easily. You were free, You hadn't even been kidnapped for very long when you escaped. But you were clever. Surely he didn't believe you wouldn't escape?

"You'll be safe, whoever is looking for you won't find you here, Ryan smiles. You smile back."i know." You were confident. But not overly confident or enough so you could let your guard down.

"Your place is nice, You say, admiring it as you entered. Ryan chuckled."I mean I've got a good job so.... Feel free to explore and look around."

You were thankful he was letting you stay for your safety. Eventually you would find a job and pay rent or even go back to College here. You of course wished to go home to New York but that wasn't possible at the moment.

"You don't have to pay rent right now or anything, but eventually possibly, He says. "Of course, You replied. That was the least you could do after he had helped you out of a traumatic situation.

You loved your freedom already and it hadn't been that long. You wondered, if Ethan had known you were gone. Or was looking for you right now.

You didn't plan on telling a soul who ghostface or snitch as Quinn was worried about. Because if you do you'd get yourself killed and you actually wanted your life.

He had two bedrooms and it was fairly nice. You'd live comfortably here. You knew. Pennsylvania was a bit more peaceful than New York but harder to skim past Ethan and his family. In New York it had been easy to blend in-ish.

Here almost everyone knew of you as (Y/N), the girl who had gone missing in New York and was continued to be searched for. as her friends had been dead.

That was fact which was hard to accept.

There was no core five, no more Mindy ranting on about horror movies. It was sad that you wouldn't ever hear that or see it again. And Martha, Mindy and Chad's Mother, had lost everyone. Her brother and now her children.

That was very devastating to to you. As you had lost everything too. You understood. You sat on the couch as you remember good memories. Before your life fucked up.

Your phone rings, and you're hesitant to pick up.