𝐈𝐈

YOU TRIED TO ignore your nerves after watching the news

YOU TRIED TO ignore your nerves after watching the news. But you couldn't. Maybe because you suspected that Ghostface was back once more.

Could you ever catch a break?

It was expected. As Ghostface kept constantly coming back in the past. It was found to continue. Even if you wanted the cycle to so badly end. Your phone rings, it's Tara. "Did you know? You blurt.

Nervously, She replies, "I did. Look, You were passed out. But, we would've informed you. We don't even know if these murders could connect...or if someone new is Ghostface." You sigh. "I know. I mean, because of my dumb decision, i didn't know until morning. Mind if I come over?"

"No, She replies. "Okay, I'll be there, You replied. Did this mean while you were sleeping, Ethan had been over there? He never hid anything from you before. You didn't know if he hid anything else from you.

You hang up. You sigh. You lock your door behind you, going to your car. You were thankful you didn't drive yourself back to his place. That would've been a disaster. You arrive, greeting your friends.

"Hey, (Y/n), Sam smiles, Quinn smiling. You nodded." So, why did... you guys come over here? Redo of the night before?" "Kind of, Mindy said, her girlfriend, Anika by her side. You check your phone, multiple missed calls from your mother.

"Oh hold on, my mom is calling, you sigh. "hello?" you go in the other room. Gale, lurking for info which you didn't approve of. However, now, she didn't seem bothered. You come back. "Your Mom giving you a hard time? Chad asked. "You know, since she is... Gale fucking Weathers."

You laughed. "Oh come on, No biggie. But you're right. Still, this isn't about me. any new updates on Ghostface? or this killer?" "No, Sam said. "Only stupid rumors I killed them." "Look, I fully believe this is some fucked up coincidence, You murmured, Ethan being right beside you."i kind of do too, He agreed.

"well, you didn't encounter him before, Mindy reminded him. You frown. You could've just be protective because of your feelings for him, but did it really matter much? He shrugged. "Okay, but we shouldn't assume, Quinn pipes in. You agree. assuming would only make things worse.

Ethan placed his hand on your knee, calming you down, somehow. He knew you well, how he could calm your nerves. You knew him good enough. But, you had wished you had known him your whole life.

"we shouldn't worry so much, Tara said. Sam sighed. "Maybe we should leave or something." "May i recall detective bailey said we couldn't? Her sister reminds her. You looked confused.

"they found my ID where Jason and Greg were, so we went in for you know, questioning, Sam explained. You nodded. "We have school on monday, shouldn't we panic over if more victims from college will be killed? Mindy said.

"I think Mindy is onto something, You say. Maybe everyone had been overthinking. Once in your life, You weren't so paranoid, carefree, less, shy, less doubtful of people. But now, things changed. You changed.

"I feel sick, you announced. you did feel kind of nauseous. Ethan comforted you, by rubbing your back. You smile. Mindy fake gags. "Oh come on, you should date already." "No! You said, nervously. "Well, I guess, i... we're only friends."

"denial, chad jokes. you roll your eyes. "oh my god, i really need..." you go in the nearest bathroom, throwing up. You did expect yourself to vomit eventually. You groaned. "(Y/N)? Everyone said.

"fucking alcohol, you said. "look, i..." you begin, before throwing up even more. Your day kept becoming worse and worse.

"You should lay down, (Y/n), Ethan said. "Fine, you say, laying down on the couch. It was probably the right thing to do.

"You sure you don't want to go home? Anika asks. "No, I'm fine, I was stupid to drink last night so it's consequences of my actions, You replied. "I'll be fine in like two, minutes." You sigh, slowing falling asleep, wishing you weren't feeling so ill.

--

you woke up, groaning. You weren't by yourself, your friends still close by. Same place. But more so, Ethan. "look who woke up, he said. you laughed. "so uh, what's fhe decision?" "we're not worrying ye, he replies. "continuing on with our normal lives."

You snort. "No offense, but this sounds incredibly risky and stupid. Continuing on like normal? Having your guard down?" "I promise, we have no evidence Ghostface is even back, He assures you." would i lie?"

"no."

you were so naïve, believing his every word. of course, your friends did decide on ignoring the problem for now. But, Ethan definitely lied. "Cool, He replied. You smile, ruffling his curly hair. "Speaking of which, there is apparently another party tonight, you feel like going? Ethan asked.

You sigh. "I'm not sure..." "Please, He begs. You smile, giving it."Fine. I guess i could never say no to you.

"Thank you! I mean, I really didn't want to go by myself, though I think everyone is going, Ethan said.

"Oh god, of course you'd go, Ethan, You laugh. You had no idea that you wouldn't be able to live your life carefree for long.

"Free alcohol? Why not? Ethan jokes. "Alcohol, is something... you reply. He never failed to make you laugh. And was perhaps the most trustworthy new friend of yours. You liked Quinn and Anika, of course, but there was obviously something about them. Quinn at least, that was off.

"I better not regret my choice, you mutter, getting off from the couch. "Holy fuck, Sam said. "What? You say. Sam replied,"my therapist was murdered."

"That was.... Quick, wasn't it just last night that you know, two people died?"

"Yeah, and apparently our notes were stolen too."

You look over at Tara and Chad, Mindy too. What was everyone going to? "Hey, you know what? i'm kind of hungry, maybe we should buy some sncks, you offer, easing everyone else. 

you didn't know you'd meet someone very familiar.