𝐈𝐗

two updates in a row! I'm very committed to this as you can see lol

IT DIDN'T surprise you, of course your friends were. "I told you, You whisper. "I'm sorry we didn't believe you, Sam whispers back.

"Great job, both of you, Bailey says, two Ghostfaces showing up. "It was you.... sam said. Bailey looks smug. "Of course it's me."

You look over, hoping your suspicions for the other Ghostface wouldn't be true. Until, He lifts off the mask. It was Ethan.

He looked fairly proud. "E... You whisper, disappointment in your voice. "Mindy was right , it was really easy duking the roommate lottery, all I had to do to meet you was room with a conceited condescending alpha literally named Chad, Ethan said."Fuck, it felt good to kill him."

"I can't believe this, You say, moving back from him. Or try to, he grabs your wrist, with the hand not occupied by the knife that helped kill Chad.

"The best part, my name's not even Ethan Landry, isn't that right Dad? Ethan adds, Detective Bailey laughing and ruffling Ethan's hair.

"Dad? You say. Ethan lifts his mask, showing it front of Sam."This was your grandmother's, really runs in the fucking family."

"I don't get it, You admit. Everyone laughed. Sam and Tara look over at you. Ethan laughs."Oh you sweet dumb thing. Still don't get it, do you?"

Sam looks over at the other Ghostface."Mindy?" Much to your surprise, the other Ghostface was Quinn. "Hi roomies , didn't see that coming did you? Quinn smirked.

"Yeah because you died! Tara exclaimed. Quinn confidently says,": I kind of didn't, needed to get myself off the suspect list, stab Gale , stab Mindy , kind of fun."

"Motherfucker... you say, Ethan pulls you back from lunging and strangling Quinn to death. "It's surprising what a grieving father can get away with, Detective Bailey.

You snorted."How original. Nancy Loomis had the same motive. And that didn't work out so well did it?" Ignoring your comment, Quinn held up her mask proudly."I got Stu's, it was my favorite."

"Three, two, Which just leaves your father's, gonna need you to put it on, Bailey said, holding his in front of Sam. Her father being Billy Loomis. Was that was this was about? The rumors spread that they really believed she did? Which wasn't true.

"Listen, I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro, Sam defended herself. "We know that, of course we do, what do you think? This is based off some bullshit conspiracy theory? who do you think started those rumours? Detective Bailey laughed.

Ethan laughed as well."They're still not getting it." Pointing as Sam, Detective Bailey says,"You're a killer just like your father."

"No I'm not! Sam yelled. Quinn yelled back,"Yes you are motherfucker, you killed our brother." "Your brother died in a car accident, Tara said.

Ethan scoffed."Your bitch sister killed him." You realize the truth. Sam says,"You're Richie's family." There was a moment of silence.

"I hate to budge in like this but... Richie isn't worth all of this trouble, I mean, he barely did any kills, You say. "Shut up! Quinn said, her knife landed on your throat.

"Who do you think started those rumors? Bailey asked Sam. Quinn let go, raising the knife proudly. Psychotic must have ran in the family. Nancy Loomis, who?

"Do you know : How easy it was to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain, to make people assume the worst in someone rather than the best, Quinn said.

"It's not enough to kill someone these days, you have to assassinate their character first, Ethan explains."Dad Finds your horribly disfigured body , some poor sap says on the Internet Sam took matters into her own deluded hands."

"It was only when I saw those photos of what you did, I knew, I knew you had to be punished, Detective Bailey said.

"Great parenting job by the way, Tara said. Quinn got angry and shoved Tara roughly, calling her a whore which you found ironic.

"Have I been the perfect father? No
Overindulged by these movies, it's a bit Too dark for me but Richie loved them, he loved them, he even made a few, Detctive Bailey said."Put the theatre in their name, Gale Weathers is a hell of a journalist."

He continues, "Had to kill those two wanna be film makers because we had to kill you first." He goes up to the video playing of a younger Richie.

"There's a very a special bond between a father and his first son, that's why I helped him build his collection
Sam, He explained.

Surprised, Sam says, "This was his?" Ethan still had a strong grip on you which would lead to bruises later. If there even was a later.

"He was a very passionate collector , i built this as a tribute to him which is why this is where you die , you and anyone who had anything to do with the death of my son  Because everyone dies! Bailey explained.

"So what happens after? You just disappear? You scoffed. "No, We head over to the hospital , make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through, Detective Bailey said.

That wasn't even his last name wasn't it?

"You shouldn't worry that much, Ethan chuckled. "You'll live." "Believe me, I wish you wouldn't be, Quinn murmurs.

"Me too, whore, You snap. You didn't condone slut shaming or calling people whore but she played that game with Tara. It also just naturally came out from you.

That gave Sam an idea, well, you thought. "So pathetic, he was a man baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing, Sam said. That angered detective Bailey.

"He was a strong and vereal young man! Detective Bailey insisted. You chuckle. "Not really. Didn't even kill that much. Pathetic excuse of a killer."

"He was a limp d**k who cried before I slit his throat, Sam added. everyone bolted as you were chased down.

"Look! There's an exit up there! Tara points out. Ethan stabs Sam in the arm, Tara screams when Quinn stabs her.

You try helping them up. And of course, Quinn stabs you. "That's what you get for calling me a whore." "Bitch, You say.

"Hey! Ethan said."we made an agreement remember?" "I remember, loverboy, Quinn said. They bicker as you, Sam, and Tara climb up to the exit. However, you slip and were close to falling. Ethan was right below you.

"Let me go, I've got an idea, you say. Well, you hoped your plan would work. But you don't remember much after that. Because it went complete black.