Levi x Reader - Training (Part 2) [Smut]

You could hear the smirk in his voice and your [E/C] eyes met his silver ones in confusion. You suddenly felt your feet leave the floor as your back was pressed against his desk. He swung his leg over you with his hands either side of your head; he was now straddling you with his hips pressed against your own. His broad body loomed over yours, you could see the lust within his eyes sparkle in the dimly lit office.

His lips suddenly crashed against yours, you tangled your fingers into his raven hair and over his scalp. You felt something wet skim across your bottom lip - Levi's tongue. You gladly let his wet muscle explore every corner of your mouth, you showed that you enjoyed it by moaning into his lips. The both of your lips parted and his mouth gradually moved to your ear. "I have craved your body for so long, [F/N]. Finally, I can have you." his husky voice accompanied with his hot breath on your skin sent shivers down your spine. Levi then went to attack your neck, his kisses roamed your neck until he found the spot that drove you crazy. You took a deep breath when you felt him nibble and lick your skin. Levi was showing you a different side of himself, and you liked it a lot.

Suddenly, you bit your lip and shut your eyes when you felt a tickling sensation on one of your breasts, "C-Corporal!" your voice hitched at the unfamiliar feeling.

"Just call me Levi, I do not care for formalities now."

His hands eagerly undid the buttons on your shirt, the material slowly slipped over your shoulders and left your upper body in only your bra. But it wasn't long before he unhooked it and quickly pulled it from your shoulders. Levi discarded the clothing onto the floor and immediately stared down at your body. Your cheeks were painted red as you tried to cover yourself, but you were stopped when he took hold of your wrist, "Don't be shy, [F/N]. You're beautiful." he placed his finger and thumb under your chin, moving your face into a position where he could place a tender, passionate kiss on your lips.

You realised that your upper body was bare, whereas, Levi was still fully clothed. You yearned to see his sculptured body he kept hidden beneath the flawless uniform, and you wasted no time in achieving that goal.

While he was distracted, you took this moment to run your fingers over his chest; the tickling feeling made a deep, pleasing growl escape from between his lips. Your hands pulled his jacket from his shoulders, just as he did to you, and you began to undo the many buttons that kept his chest locked away.

Once it was off, he removed his face from yours and allowed you to observe the brilliant specimen above you - his chiseled chest made your heart pound in anticipation. Your cold fingers traced his muscles as he pressed his lips on yours once again. However, Levi didn't want you to have all the fun...

Suddenly, you felt his soft fingers run down the center of your chest. Slowly, his fingers trickled down until he reached between your breasts. He skimmed his index finger over your left breast until he stopped at your bud, he began running his finger around it in a circular motion. You almost let out a pleasured gasp, but stopped yourself by biting on your bottom lip.

He pulled away again and locked his gaze on your squirming form, "Let it out, [F/N]. I want to hear every sound you make." his husky voice was all you needed to make you moan. His smirk grew. He had you where he wanted you and he liked it a lot.

You thought he was going to kiss you again, but his mouth landed lower... His tongue traced your neck and chest again and finally made it's way to your other breast. His wet muscle slithered over your nipple, and he quickly took it into his mouth. Your moans began to grow louder the more he played with you.

He kept you busy and used his other hand to skim his fingers over your trousers. He hooked them over the material. In one yank, your white trousers and underwear were off, the air flowed over your sensitive skin and you could tell that Levi was enjoying the sight of you greatly.

Another strange sensation began to tingle on the inside of your thigh - Levi gently ran his hand down your inner thigh until he came to your opening. You lifted your knees as he began rubbing up and down your area.

It was torturingly slow to begin with; only making you release quiet pleasing noises. But then, he began concentrating on your clit, his motions gradually became quicker; making your breath quicken, too.

"L-Levi... Aah~" you tried to speak but Levi stopped you when he decided it was time to slide two slender fingers inside you. He pumped his fingers in and out. His speed quickened, causing you to grip onto the sides of his desk in desperation to stay on the desk.

You kept repeating his name, and each time, you could feel his manhood pressing against your leg, "Le-vi... I'm going t-to-" you were silenced when he moved his hands away from your area, "Not yet..." he ordered.

You tried to catch your breath and closed your eyes. You heard a belt unbuckle, a zip being pulled down, followed by a thud made by Levi's trousers falling onto his wooden floor. You opened your eyes to find him looking down at you with his hands wrapped around your waist. He placed his member just above your entrance and began rocking forward and back. His shaft gently ran over your area, it sent small waves of pleasure through you but teased you horribly.

"Please, Levi. I can't wait any longer!" you begged. You saw the devilish smirk on his lips as he saw you wriggle from his actions.

"Very well... Are you ready?" you gave him a slight nod and with a small adjustment, he placed the head at your entrance. "Forgive me if this hurts."

He very slowly and gently began pushing his shaft inside you. A quiet moan forced it's way out of your lips until he was all the way in. He was still for a moment - giving you time to adjust to his size. You wriggled your hips to show that you were ready.

Finally, he began rocking forward and back slowly and making very little movement. The moans began again, and each time, Levi's thrusts became faster and harder. You moaned his name; your voice was becoming even more breathless with each thrust.

Each call of his name made Levi closer to his peak, and by seeing you squirm and buck your hips showed him that you were too. He leant forward so his lips were by your ear and whispered, "Call my name, [F/N]. I want to hear you scream for me."

His thrusts were now sloppy, and you could feel his desperate breaths trickle over your neck. With one more pump you could feel the build up of your orgasm suddenly being released.

You called out Levi's name as loud as possible - not caring if anyone could hear you. Next, you felt Levi's fluids burst inside of you, quickly followed by a loud and pleasuring moan that seeped from his lips.

After pulling his wet monster out, he wrapped his arms around your body and rested his chin on your chest. You stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever; the last time you looked into his silver orbs, all you saw was lust, craving and longing. But this time, the only thing you could see was love.

"[F/N], I made a promise to myself to never fall in love while in the survey corps." he lifted his head and planted a tender kiss on your lips for a split second, "But you are my one and only exception."

*****

So this was the first smut I have written for a fanfiction so this part was mainly for trying out different things. It would be great if you gave me some advice. Was it good, bad, too long, or is there anything I should have done differently?

If you would like to say anything, leave a comment or message me! ^-^