Levi x Clumsy Reader - Infirmary

You waited in line to be handed your new uniform. You had just joined the scout regiment and we're excited to get started. You knew it wouldn't be easy or fun, but you had heard a lot about a certain member of the survey corps; known as 'Humanities Strongest Soldier'. This person's name was Levi Akerman.

You flinched as some green material hit you on the face, causing you to lose balance. You didn't pay attention to your surroundings and fell onto the dusty ground with a thump, letting out and small yelp. It took you a while to process what had happened but you soon realised that your green uniform was covering your head.

You heard a strange tutting noise from in front of you before someone pulled the green cloak off your head. "Cadet [L/N], what do you think you're doing?" The low voice asked.

You looked up, seeing a short, raven-haired man stood before you. "Umm...Err...Nothing sir." You stuttered, trying to help yourself off the dirty ground.

"Well stop messing around and get up, idiot." He ordered in a stoic tone. "Y-yes, sir!" You replied as you stumbled to your feet.

"And go get cleaned up and tidy your room." He added before throwing your uniform back at you and walking off.

Luckily, you were a little more aware and didn't lose balance this time.

You felt a hand on your shoulder. Looking back, you saw Armin, "Ignore the corporal, [F/N]. He treats all the cadets in that way." He said in a reassuring tone. You nodded before heading to your room inside.

You had always wanted to meet corporal Levi, 'Humanities Strongest', but he wasn't exactly as you had expected.

*****

As you entered your room you folded your cloak and placed it inside your bedside drawer.

Your room was a mess. It had recently become available after the latest expedition. You didn't know where to start so you simply looked around, thinking. Was that really corporal Levi? You asked yourself, He's a lot angrier and shorter than I expected.

You decided to pick the bits and bobs off the floor. You took things like pens, paper and the occasional piece of clothing, collecting them all in your arms.

Unfortunately, you had collected too many objects and your hands slipped, making you drop some of them on the floor. They scattered across the wooden material, making several pattering sounds as they hit the floor. For crying out lou-

Your thought was cut off as you heard footsteps making their way towards your room. Oh no...is that the corporal? I've hardly done anything. You panicked.

You began darting around the room, attempting to pick up as much as you could. But somehow you still managed to drop some more in the process.

Bang!

The door swung open, making you jump and dropping all your things back onto the floor once again.

"Cadet!" A familiar voice called, "Tch...pick those damn things up, brat!" He commanded, giving you a deadly glare.

"Yes, sir!" You saluted and were about to pick the objects again until Levi spoke once again.

"Actually, forget it." He added, "I'll clear your mess up while you do 30 laps. Now." Levi pointed behind him, showing you where to head. You watched as he brushed past you. "NOW!"

The corporal's last order caused you to jump slightly, "Y-yes, sir."

*****

You had ran about 14 laps by now, almost half way and you were getting very tired at this point. You could hear your breath and heart beat in your ears with every stride.