Crush

"So you're telling me that someone has a crush on him?" Daehyun asked, staring at the classmate that approached him. He had been about to head out of the classroom to head home when a male classmate had come up to him with some juicy information and who was he to turn that down?

The classmate, his name probably Minho, (he knew it started with an M) nodded. "My friend wants to confess to him."

Daehyun nodded. "Okay, okay. Well, Seokie's an idol, so I don't think anything can happen between them."

Minseok looked crestfallen. "My friend's gonna be really upset. He really likes Hoseok-ah."

Dae-chul shrugged. "He'll get over it eventually, right? He'll meet someone else eventually. If not, well sucks to him."

Minjae cried out. "No! It'll break him! He really likes Hoseok."

He sighed. "I suppose I can talk to Seokie's other members and see what the bans and regulations are in their company."

Man-su bowed. "Thank you so much."

Yeah, he didn't really have the intention of telling anyone.

****

 "Someone has a crush on him?" Namjoon asked Daehyun, who ended up telling Hoseok's other members anyways. "Are you sure?"

"Yah, Namjoon-ah!" Seokjin scolded. "Are you saying that my SeokSeok isn't attractive? Are you saying that no one would have a crush on him? I'll have you know that he's stolen ALL the hearts of ARMYs!"

Namjoon's face turned bright red, and Daehyun silently snickered and rolled his eyes. Leave it to BTS to start an argument over Hoseok in 0.3 seconds. "Of course not, he's adorable! Who wouldn't like him? I'm just saying that it could be another Hoseok in the school!"

Daehyun shook his head. "I don't think Mingyu was kidding. He nearly attacked me for information on Hoseok for his friend."

That may have been a bit of a stretch. He hadn't attacked, but he looked like he may have if given the option.

Namjoon looked at him in concern. "We can hire a security guard for you in case he harasses you again."

Daehyun shook his head. "I think I can deal with him, he's no threat."

The leader and the eldest of BTS looked at him in wary, so he sighed and grinned at them. "Really, he's no threat. I doubt he could hurt a fly."

That seemed to calm the two members down.

"We'll make sure no one tries anything to our Hobi."

"We have to tell the others to watch out for him now. No one will be able to touch him or hurt him if we're always around." Seokjin stated. "I'll go rally the troops."

Namjoon sighed. This was going to be a long conversation with the others.

****

"What?" Yoongi growled upon hearing what Namjoon and Seokjin had sat him and Jimin and Jungkook and Taehyung down for. Hoseok was in the shower, loudly singing the My Little Pony theme song. He could hear it from the kitchen, and it was the only thing keeping him from going full-on psycho at the moment.

"Someone has a crush on Hobihobi?" Taehyung asked, horror creeping into his voice. "What's happening?"

"Do we have to hurt them?" Jimin asked, cracking his knuckles. Given his petite stature, it was a funny sight, but the members knew that Jimin could pack a punch if provoked.