𝟒𝟐 | ❄️𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈❄️

It's been a few days since we all got back from our internships and did that race at school, and things have been going smoothly. No sudden villain attacks, no near-death hero lessons, and no crazy tests that'll determine whether we get kicked out of school or not. It was just peaceful, normal high school. Y'know, minus the training-to-be-a-hero and quirks part.

I swing another right hook at my punching bag, causing it to shake slightly. Honestly, I'm not sure why I'm abusing the sandbag. I wasn't really bent on training today and didn't have any anger that needed to be taken out. I guess I'm just punching out of boredom.

After repeatedly punching the bag for what feels like an hour, I stand back and take a moment to recollect my breath. I run my wrapped hands through my hair and push back the tattered mess. A few strands had stuck to my hair, due to me being a little sweaty.

I glance down to my right, where my phone lay on the small glass table, and check the time.

'10:05... Should probably get ready to drive Himari to her date.'

As if on cue, I hear a slight ding come from my phone, followed by a message notification from Himari.

Petal🌻

We've gotta leave at 11. Might want to start getting ready now :)
¹⁰·⁰

I grab my phone and turn it off before grabbing my water bottle from the table and head back inside. I've been out in the sun for long enough, might as well stop. I can go back to working out this afternoon. If I'm still bored, anyway.

I walk upstairs and into my room before throwing my phone on my bed and placing my bottle on my desk. Opening my closet, I go through it for a decent outfit. I haven't forgotten about the hangout with Todoroki today, and while I'd love to wear something comfortable like sweatpants and a shirt, I don't think it'd make the best impression.

I grab out a pair of acid-wash jeans, a white top with the words "Don't take anyone's bull" on it in black letters, and a black, cropped zip-up jacket. It's not a bad combo, if I do say so myself.

After taking off my bracelet and placing it on the soft black foam on my desk, I take my new outfit with me into the bathroom and let it hang on the drying rack for now. I grab my towel out of a small cupboard and place it on the radiator. I didn't take a shower this morning, mostly because I forgot, but it worked out perfectly 'cause I actually need to take one now.

After stripping off my clothes and hopping in the shower, I turn the water on and begin to wash myself as fog clouds my mind.

Todoroki and I talked about what time we'd be going for our plans, and where we want to go over the week. I managed to wrangle a good enough time so I won't be late from dropping Himari off.

We agreed on the arcade, purely because Todoroki hasn't been to one before. And because I haven't been in ages, but it's mostly for him.

It's honestly surprising that he hasn't been to one before. Though, I was even more surprised when I realised he hadn't done anything one would usually do in their childhood/teens. Hell, a lot of people even do those things as an adult.

I already know why, or at least have my suspicions on why, and it makes me feel a little bad. He never got to experience a normal childhood. I did. And that's saying something.

After about twenty minutes in the shower, I hop out and wrap my towel around myself. I take a few minutes to dry up before changing.

I place the towel on the radiator to dry before walking back to my room. I slip my bracelet back on, pick up my phone, and check the time.