𝟏𝟒 | ❄️𝑨 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍?❄️

Walking down the street, a loud yawn escaped you as you stretched your arms high up in the air. The bright, morning sunlight shining down on the two of you, causing you to groan in slight annoyance.

"Jeez, why does it have to be this bright so damn early in the morning?" You whined, clutching your bag straps.

"Quit being so grumpy, it's not that bad. And besides, I like the sun being up in the sky."

Clicking your tongue, an irritated frown made its way to your face. "It's not just the sun, dumbass. I had to get up an hour earlier than usual!"

Rolling her eyes, the blonde gave you a knowing look. "So did I, but look at me, I'm not complaining."

Scoffing, you pulled your phone out of your blazer pocket to check the time. "You're not complaining because you know damn well it's your fault that we're walking."

Pouting, the blonde's cheeks puffed out slightly, somewhat resembling chipmunk cheeks. "Is not!"

"Oh really?" You questioned, your tone changing from tired and irritated to cocky and smug. "So somebody else forgot to refill your car's gas AND didn't have any spare gasoline canisters at home?"

Huffing, the blonde waved you off. "I thought I had filled it up last night. Don't blame me!"

"I am." You shrugged. "Your car, your responsibility." Grinning, you placed your phone back in your pocket, subconsciously picking up the pace as you walked, causing the blonde to walk faster in order to catch up.

"Exactly, my car." Walking faster, she stopped right in front of you, causing you to stop as she inched her face dangerously close to yours. A smug grin plastered across her face as she gazed at you with her teasing, half-lidded eyes. "Which means I can choose whether or not to drive you to school and back every day."

Rolling your eyes, you pushed her face a small distance away from yours, no longer feeling her warm breath on your cheek. "Yeah yeah, I know."

Smiling, the blonde took a step back. Opening her mouth to say something, she was abruptly cut off by a loud, female voice booming through the street.

Looking around at your surroundings, the two of you soon found the source of the noise. It being a news report coming from a large TV screen of sorts against a nearby building's wall.

"This is a follow-up report on yesterday's incident at the U.A. rescue training facility where hero course students were attacked by villains."

"That only happened less than a day ago, and it's already on the news?" Himari questioned, her voice quieter than usual, indicating that she was a little surprised. "Wow, looks like news travels fast..."

Biting your lip harshly, an obnoxious 'Tch' escaped your lips as you averted your eyes away from the screen. Still listening to the reporter. "Damn news reporters, always sticking their nose in other people's business."

"Well, I'm not surprised." Himari shrugged, leading you to a small, nearby bridge that hung over the road. Giving the two of you a better view of the large screen. "A hero course class of first-year students from the most prestigious Hero School in Japan was attacked on the third day of school. It's unsurprising that they'd tell the press."

"I guess, but don't you think it's dumb of them to reveal it to the public? I'd understand telling our parents and carers, but it's not any of the public's business."

Hearing a short, quiet laugh escape the blonde, she turned her head to face you as a small, yet questioning smile made its way to her face. "Since when did you care about what other people think?"