𝟐𝟖 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕❄️

"Today!" "Today!" "We're here to celebrate."

"Oh yeah!" "Oh yeah!" "This awesome day."

"U.A. High let's kick some ass,"

"At the U.A. High sports festival today!"

With the small cheer routine almost at it's end, Mina and Uraraka used their strength to push her upwards with the force of their hands.

Doing a double flip, the blonde landed flawlessly a few feet ahead of the two girls. Her arms out either side of her as she waved her pom-poms around excitedly, a wide grin spread across her face.

With impressed looks plastered across their faces, the four of you gave the three a round of applause. To which they all bowed dramatically.

Well- Mina and Himari did. Uraraka just kinda stood there with a grin on her face.

"O.M.G! That was amazing you three!" Hagakure cheered, skipping gleefully towards the three girls. "Chinatsu, I had no idea you could come up with a cheer routine like that!"

"You came up with it surprisingly quickly too." Tsu added, walking up to the - now four - girls.

"I'm not into cheerleading, but even I gotta say, I'm impressed." Joining the four, Jirou raised a questioning brow at the blonde. "Where did you learn to cheer like that?"

Resting her hands on her hips, Himari spoke proudly. Happy that she had the chance to cheer again- even if she was tricked - and that she was still good at it. "I was a cheerleader all throughout middle school. I took gymnastics in my free time, too."

"Damn girl. You've gotta teach us sometime!" The invisible girl grinned, waving her yellow pom-poms around excitedly.

Hearing the new idea, Himari's eyes lit up. Nodding her head vigorously, A wide grin spread across her face. "Oh, definitely! It'll be so much fun!"

Receiving a nod from her, Himari gave the girls a small wave before walking a small distance away where you stood. Purposefully isolating your anti-social ass away from the others.

Once she was in earshot, you raised a questioning brow, crossing your arms over your chest. "Did you really just come up with an entire three-person cheer routine in the span of five minutes?"

Resting her hands on her hips again, a confident smirk came to her face as she did a small hair flip. "Why yes, yes I did."

Rolling your eyes playfully, you shot her an amused look. "Looks like all that cheerleading and gymnastics you did in middle school is paying off."

"I know. It's amazing!" Grinning, she raised her fist high into the air. Though, that didn't last long.

Feeling somewhat content, Himari let her hand fall to her side. A peaceful look taking its place on her face as she closed her eyes. "Ah, I miss being able to do things like this. Standing on the field, being the cheer squad captain as we'd cheer the football team on."

Pursing your lips, a neutral look came to your face. "You mean whilst you cheered them on and I sat up in the bleachers?"

"I always asked if you wanted to join."

"I know. And I told you I didn't. Cheerleading isn't my kinda thing."

Rolling her eyes, an unamused look came to her face as she huffed. "Okay, well then what is 'your kinda thing'?"

"Punching."

"That was quick." Himari grumbled, averting her gaze downwards. Lifting her head back up, a neutral look came to her face. "That wasn't your thing back in middle school."