𝟐𝟎 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑩𝒆𝒕❄️

A/N: This was another ridiculously long chapter TvT
And yet it was easier to write ✍️
Ah well 🤷🏻‍♀️
Enjoy! (⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ

Feeling the warm breeze brush past your face, your hair blew back behind you in the light wind. A content sigh of relief left you as you basked in the bright, spring morning light that shined down on the two of you.

"Man, I can't believe it's the day of the sports festival already."

"I know right?" Himari cheered, keeping her eyes on the road despite how badly she wanted to glance at you. "It doesn't feel like it's been two weeks."

Scoffing, you pursed your lips in faux amusement. "Speak for yourself. I was working my ass off every day until we started training at headquarters."

Tilting her head to the left slightly, the blonde eyed you. The look on her face and in her eyes immediately told you that she found your mood amusing. "You pissed?"

"A lot." You nodded your head. Despite saying you were pissed, you had a relatively calm look on your face.

"Well that's too bad." Shrugging, the blonde glanced between you and the road ahead. "I'm not getting up at five AM just so you can get to HQ early to train."

"Yeah. Yeah, I know." Mentally rolling your eyes, you shot Himari a knowing look. "I'd get my own car if I could afford one."

"I know." Using one of her hands, she shot you a finger gun as she spoke. "But before you do, make sure to rate me five stars."

Snorting in amusement, you eyed the blonde through your peripheral vision. "Five stars on what? It's not like you own an Uber company or something."

"But if I did, would you rate me five stars?"

"But you don't."

"But what if I did?"

"But you don't."

"But what if I did?"

"But what you don't."

"But what if I did~?"

"Okay! Fine! Yes, I'd rate you five stars. Happy?"

"Very."

Huffing in annoyance, you turned your head to glance at the rapidly moving scenery. The blur of people walking their dogs or taking their children to the nearby primary school coming and going from your sight in less than 30 seconds.

Breathing in the fresh air around you, a peaceful silence sat atop the two of you. And safe to say, you were grateful for it. You liked talking to Himari, even if it was about the dumbest thing known to man. But considering how the two of you had spent the last 13 days training together for hours on end, it was no surprise that you had ran out of stuff to talk about.

There was one topic the two of you could talk about. Though, it had come up so many times during homeroom that you were getting kinda sick of hearing about it. Which is ironic because today was the day everyone had been talking about so much.

Despite being sick of hearing about it, you were pretty psyched for the sports festival. You didn't care much for it as a child, but a part of you felt as if that was because back then you didn't understand the feeling that came with even just being a part of the festival.

Now that you'd actually be participating in the festival, there was this slight feeling of exhilaration bubbling up inside of you. Though, you kept it contained for now. There really wasn't much point in gushing about it now. You figured you'd talk about it with Todoroki later. If you even talk to him, that is.