𝟐𝟒 | ❄️𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑!❄️

A/N: Okay I just want to say a quick thing or two.

1• I kinda lost motivation halfway through, hit a writers block, and just got bored in general so I'm sorry if this chapter's absolute shit.
2• I've decided that from now on I'm going to add one My Hero Academia meme to each chapter unless there's already a picture up top.

(As I was writing this chapter I saw that scene in the episode and my first thought was, "I need to make this into a meme" and I did! 😂)

Okay that's all! Enjoy! (⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ

"So, what do you think the next game will be?"

"I'm thinking something like..." Pausing, the blonde tilted her head to the side slightly as she thought. "...A bean bag race with our quirks!"

Hearing her answer, a sarcastic look quickly came to your face. "How old are you?"

Rolling her eyes, the blonde looked up at you with a childish smile. "Oh come on. Bean bag races are fun!"

"Correction; they were fun. When we were kids."

Huffing, the blonde mentally flipped you off. "You're no fun."

Scoffing, you rolled your eyes at her comment. "Yeah right. I can be fun."

Raising an eyebrow in cockiness and disbelief, a snarky look came to her face. "Oh yeah? Prove it."

Pausing, the blonde glanced around at the other forty-two students. Stopping once her eyes landed on the mystery boy himself.

"Go flirt with Todoroki and see his reaction." She spoke, motioning in the direction he was in.

Pursing your lips, a sour look came to your face. Not an ounce of sarcasm audible in your tone. "How about you get me a gun and I'll prove it to you that way."

Placing a hand on her hip, Himari shot you an unamused look. "You are not shooting your target."

Snorting, you raised a questioning yet sarcastic brow as you shot her an amused look. "Who said I was gonna shoot him?"

With her mouth slightly agape, an offended and 'hurt' look came to her face almost immediately. "Ah- hey! You're telling me you'd shoot me over him?"

"No." You hummed with that same amused tone. Though, it quickly shifted into one of annoyance as you continued. "I'd shoot that damn destructive bastard if I ever saw him again."

"Oh." Himari nodded slowly, glancing down at the grass for a brief moment until she realised who you were talking about. "Well, there's a chance you might."

Huffing, you shook your head."I doubt he's insane enough to come back and try again after being crippled in both his arms and legs by Mr. Snipe."

Grinning, Himari raised a cocky brow as she looked at you. "You wanna bet on that?"

"I've learnt to never make bets with you."

"Then why did you make one back at the cafeteria?" She questioned. A smug look crossing her face.

"I was bored."

Shrugging, her lips pursed as an amused grin came to her face. "Well, I'm not complaining. More money for me."

Exhaling, you shot the blonde a knowing look. "Himari, you're parents are high-class lawyers. Don't you have enough money?"

"Technically speaking, no." Tilting her head to the side, Himari thought on the subject as a whole. "We could go broke at any given moment."