"Tine, I didn't mean it. I said it without thinking," Sarawat said, but Tine didn't listen and put on his tiny swimsuit.

"No one gets to decide for me!" Tine declared and walked out of the room

Tine sat with his friends and Max, sipping his favorite blue Hawaii drink.

"Tine, where did you get that swimsuit?" Fong asked.

"What's the problem?"

"I don't have a problem, but don't you feel like your entire butt is exposed in that outfit?" Fong laughed.

"I bought it to tease Sarawat, but then he asked me to put on a shirt and not go shirtless. So, you decided that I put on this outfit to annoy him," Tine explained.

"Sarawat told you what to wear?" Ohm asked.

"Mmm," Tine replied angrily.

"Tine, sorry to intrude, but if Fong wanted to go shirtless, I would have warned him too," Max agreed with Sarawat.

"What?!!" Fong said, removing his sunglasses.

"If I knew you wanted to walk around shirtless among a lot of alphas, I would have told you no too," Max clarified.

"Really?" Fong said, starting to take off his shirt.

"Fong, you can't expose your shirtless body, and besides, the sun is too strong it's can be harmful, especially for the baby," Max said.

"This is my body, and I decide what to do with it! I want to sunbathe somewhere else," Fong said, walking away to sit elsewhere, and his friends followed him.

***

Sarawat and his group noticed this and went to sit with Max.

"Max, what happened?!" Sarawat asked innocently.

"It's all because of you!" Max shouted.

"What did I do?!"

"If you hadn't argued with Tine about the swimsuit, I wouldn't have argued with Fong about it either!"

"To be honest, you're both being unreasonable," Man said confidently.

"What?" Max and Sarawat said in unison.

"Omegas have the right to wear whatever they want, and no alpha can dictate their choices!" Man stated.

"If Type wanted to go shirtless, would you allow him?" Sarawat asked.

"Yes, but he wouldn't go shirtless anyway," Man replied.

"Man!" Sarawat and Max said angrily.