She leaned over so she could see the photo again and nodded her head with a sigh. "You two weren't talking for a brief time then. It was weird. You two were inseparable, and it was like overnight you two just stopped talking to each other."

"Do you remember why?"

She sighed. "I'm not one hundred percent. You weren't really comfortable talking about it, so I gave you your space."

I looked back down at the photo, and my eyebrows knit together as I tried to force a memory to come, but nothing ever came.

"Do you remember who this is?" She asked, putting another photo in front of me. It was Kurenai standing with a man, that honestly I couldn't remember. He was tan, with black hair and a beard. Based on the pose, though, the two of them seemed. . . close, you could say.

As the line started moving, Kurenai followed me as I moved my place up. I looked back to her with a small head shake. "No, sorry. But you two look pretty. . . close." I said, peaking up at her with a raised eye brow and a smirk.

Her cheeks flushed a shade of pink, and she tilted her head down slightly in an attempt to hide it. I giggled and followed the line again. "Does he treat you well?" I asked. She nodded her head with a smile. "That's all that matters."

Out in the stadium, a loud roar and cheer of excitement broke out. I peaked around the line of the concession to try to see out into the stadium, but all I could see were the tops of people's heads.

"Seems your husband finally made it with Sasuke." Kurenai snickered. I didn't realize how much taller she was compared to me until I saw she wasn't struggling at all to see over everyone.

My shoulders slumped as my head rolled back and let out a small groan in frustration. "I'm going to miss it?" I whined.

Kurenai giggled and patted my shoulder. "You go. Just tell me what you want and I'll bring it to you." She said with a smile.

I grabbed her hands with a small squeal of excitement and appreciation. "Oh my god, I love you. Can you just get me a water and some popcorn?"

"Sure, Em. Now go, before you miss it." She said, pushing me out of the line.

"Thank you! You're the best!" I shouted as I ran toward the entrance of the stadium. But as I ran up the steps, it was like my limbs started to feel heavy with every step. Like gravity was pushing me down. My eyelids started feeling heavy, and I slowly lowered myself to the stairs as I felt sleep trying to take over.

"What the . . ." I yawned.

"Em!" I could faintly hear Kurenai calling out to me. Turning to her, I could see her running towards me. The people around us slowly dropping to the ground as well. "Em, it's okay. It's just a genjutsu. Just relax. Since you can't defend yourself, I need you not to fight against it. I'll protect you, okay?"

I nodded my head, my eyes drooping to a close. "Kashi?" I rasped, worried about my husband's whereabouts.

"Em, relax. Kakashi will be fine." Her arms slipped under my knees and around my shoulders as she scooped me up. My head sank into her shoulder as she started moving me to a safer location. The last thing I remember was the faint sound of an explosion before sleep consumed me.

~Kakashi POV~

Walking down the steps of the stadium, I saw Guy standing next to Lee, who was still adjusting to having to rely on crutches since his leg was still shattered to pieces. They were standing just behind Ino, Choji, and Sakura. But to my surprise, Emi wasn't there.

Sakura must have sensed my presence as she turned around suddenly. "Oh, Kakashi Sensei."

Guy turned over his shoulder towards me, giving me a small nod.