Lorenzo nodded and left my office. I quickly looked at my reflection in a bottle of whiskey and decided I looked put together enough.

I stepped out of my office and cleared my throat. "BOYS, FAMILY MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW," my voice boomed through the house. I wasn't a mafia leader anymore as Giovanni took over that role but they all still listened very well to me.

I walked into the living room and heard the stomps of my other four sons running down the stairs. Soon, they emerged and all took seats at the couches and sofas.

"Why'd you call us down?" Camillo asked.

"Because I have very important and great news," I said.

They all waited for me to speak and I glanced at Enzo. He slightly nodded. I took a breath and smiled, tears once again glossing over my eyes. "They found her. Elara's coming home," I said quietly.

They all stared at me, tears beginning to form in their eyes, too. "You're joking," Fynn said.

"Not even remotely," I said.

"She's coming home," Alessandro whispered.

"Are you serious? She's been gone for what, sixteen years? How are you letting her back this easily. She won't fit in," Fynn snapped before storming off to his room. That boy and his issues.

Sandro watched his twin stomp off but then just sighed and shook his head. "When are we going to get her?" Gio asked. I could see him desperately trying to hold back the tears.

"Only me and one other will go to get her. We need some people staying here and I don't want to overwhelm her. I expect you guys to make her feel welcomed," I said sternly.

They all nodded. "Can I come with?" Sandro asked.

"Wait, but I want to go," Camillo said.

"Stop arguing," I said. "Lorenzo's coming with."

Lorenzo looked up at me with a smile.

"Why him?" Camillo whined.

"Because he is the calmest and he knew first," I said.

"Why did he get to know first?" Sandro said with a small glare.

"Because I walked in on him crying," Enzo said with a small smirk. I shot him a glare.

"Dad was crying?" Camillo asked with a snort.

Then Alessandro laughed and even Gio cracked a smile.

"Right. Lorenzo, go grab what you want to bring. I'll call for our private jet and we'll leave. Giovanni, we'll be back soon," I said before leaving the living room.

Time to get my principessa back.

What. The. Fuck.

I scoffed. "That's a mistake. I don't have any family," I said, crossing my sore arms over my chest as I sat in that chair. My whole body ached, and I was exhausted but this woke me up very quickly.