"I'm home--" Wooyoung again chocked as he noticed the other. San frowned.

"Why do you always chock whenever you see or notice me?" San raised one of his brows and crossed his arms on his chest.

Closing the door, he approached the other, who shifted uncomfortably.

"N-no...I'm fine..." Wooyoung murmured, eyeing his laptop in an attempt to ignore the other.

"I'm not asking whether you're fine or not, I'm asking why?!"

"Why I'm fine?" Wooyoung glanced at the other with almost innocent pair of eyes. San sighed.

"No! Why did you chocke?"

"Um...*clears throat* just was startled. Nothing else...." Wooyoung murmured, returning his glaze at the laptop screen.

"And what about today morning? While giving me Mingi's number, you were tensed." San spoke in a calm voice. He just wanted to inspect the other.

Wooyoung visibly gulped.

"I-I.. was in a hurry.... That's all." he stuttered.

'Fuck..' Wooyoung mentally cursed himself to stuttered so much.

"Is that so?~" San bent down, on his height and asked with a teasing tone.

Wooyoung ignore, sweating badly.

"Hmmm...." San sighed, getting no response from the other.

Keeping his bag away on a chair, he slowly sat beside Wooyoung, who's breath hitched.

"So, any intention on starting our project...?" San tilted his head, slightly leaning towards the other. Wooyoung gulped, tensed up. Still kept his gaze on the laptop screen.

Getting no response, San became frustrated.

*Bam...(softly)*

San closed the laptop screen, bending it close. Wooyoung still didn't look at him.

"Woo ...?" San inspected. No response.

Wooyoung still just stared at his lap, on his laptop, where there was now San's hand, who held the screen close.

San frowned. No response at all from the other. He was acting all weird.

"Hey ..." San softly said.

Slowly his hand approached the other. The back of his fingers touched Wooyoung's neck region.
Wooyoung, feeling San's cold fingers against his skin, flinched away. Breaths increasing. Stared at San wide confused eyes.

"You okay? Do you have a fever?" San was now worried.

"N-no...just zoned out.." San again frowned. It was certainly not something more of Wooyoung, he was not a zoning out guy.

Wooyoung POV:

I zoned out...

Indeed...