Jealousy (Shadowpeach)

Takes after S4 :3

--------------------

Wukong's eyes sparkled with excitement as macaque had one him another prize. The two monkies had decided to take a break from all of the chaos that happend and have a night out for themselves. And there just happened to be a festival.

Wukong dragged macaque to find another stand that they haven't went to before as he bounced from the excitement that his feeling. Wukong looked around the place and finally spotted a stand that they hadn't have gone before.

"Come on mac! Win this one for me- please please please pleaseeee!~" wukong begged and begged as macaque stared at him.

Unable to say no to his beloved sun, macaque sighed "ok ok, Stand back okay?" He said as he popped his knuckles and scanned the game seeing it was a test of strength. something that he was good at.

As macaque prepared to beat every high score that was ever made in this game wukong admired all the prizes, There were Monkey king merchandise and countless more of jumbo sized stuffed animals.

As wukong was busy admiring this jumbo sized stuff toys, a girl had strolled up behind him.

The girl tapped Wukong's shoulder and leaned against him. Wukong turned around and offered a smile.

"Oh hello! How may I help you miss?" Wukong blurted out as the girl smiled widely and clasped her hands together, as a small blush in her cheeks can be seen.

"Can I have your phone number?" Wukong could've said yes if it wasn't for how the way she spoke at him. "I uhm..dont really know you" he denied as the girls smile lowered a bit, "Ah come on! We can just get to know each other" Before wukong could respond, he felt a hand in his wrist and was pulled against someone's chest. Macaque. His face had gone red as he stared at macaque slightly shocked.

Macaque didn't look happy as his grip on wukong got tighter. "He said no." His voiced filled with anger and annoyance as he looked at the girl up and down, Clearly judging her. The girl glared at macaque and walked away in irritation.

Macaque had rolled his eyes before looking at wukong. "Are you alright peaches?" He asked obviously worried for his sun. "I'm fine mango. See? No scars or whatever! Plus I'm the great sage! Nobody can harm me!" Wukong joked as macaque snorted.

"Right..how could I forget? Anyway. Let's just go home." Wukong pouted at the statement as he whined out "aw...come on mango just a little longer please?" Wukong begged as macaque rolled his eyes. "Maybe tommorow mkay?"

"Fineee!"