The End of the End

▪︎ ! | Not a chapter | ! ▪︎

..

Wow, ahah. I can't believe this story has made it so far. I just wanna thank every single one of you who read this, voted for it, followed me, etc. You guys gave me so much support and help, just by enjoying a chapter or two.

I wanna give a shoutout to one of the best friends ever, gayfroggoshroom (go follow them and read their chatfic GRR). They helped me out with so much of this fanfic by reading and voting for every chapter, and they're also one of the nicest people I've ever met. Please go give 'em a follow and check out everything they've got over on their page.

Okay, this is gonna sound cheesy but I can't believe this is a goodbye message for this chatfic/fanfic. I've honestly been through hell and back in my personal life whilst making this, but I never lost motivation to write because I knew I had all these viewers and followers out there who enjoyed this and were looking forward for more chapters. You guys are all the best.

But don't worry, this is not the end of me publishing. BEECAAUUSEEEE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!! I'm working on the first chapter of another fanfiction!!!! You heard it here first folks! Almost right after (maybe a day or so after) I post this message, I will be publishing the first chapter or a new raeda fanfic called "Unsent Words"!!!!! Stay tuned to see that when i publish it!

I just wanna give one more thanks to everyone who's read this and enjoyed it, and another thanks to my bestie/pookie for being the bestest gayly gay friend ever (wly gay)
Y'all are the best, stay the best, be kind, stay safe,

ILY ALL, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

- TOHOfficial_Eda

🎉 You've finished reading TOH Groupchat cuz everyone else is making one but mine has so much more angst 🎉