Alone Time (Part 2)

THIS CHAPTER HAS INTENSE DEPICTIONS OF SUICIDE AND GORE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

--

Luz noticed Eda walking downstairs, and a worried-excited smile was placed on her face.

"Eda!! Eda thank goodness you-" She started, but then noticed Eda's mood...
"Eda are you okay?..."
"Eda, what are you doing..?"

Without a word, and ignoring Luz, Eda stormed into the kitchen.
With one swift movement, Eda grabbed a knife off the counter and shoved the blade into her chest.

"N-No matter how bad things are p-please.. D-don't hurt yourself and- and don't do anything d-dumb.. I- I don't want to see you hurt..."
"O-Okay, I promise.."

Eda's legs buckled underneath her as she realized what she had just done...
Blood slowly trickled from Eda's mouth as more tears escaped her eyes, still holding the knife to her chest.

Edas vision began to blur, and her hearing became slightly muffled as Luz barged into the room.
"Eda?.. What are you-.." Luz was immediately cut off when she noticed the blood coming from Eda's mouth, hands, and clothes.

Eda ripped the knife out of her chest and screamed in physical and mental agony, coughing up a puddle of blood.

Removing the knife only made things worse. More blood began to spill out of the wound, causing Eda to become even more dizzy, becoming more weak with every agonizing shaky breath.

Eda's legs finally gave out, sending her to the floor with a crash, the knife falling from her grasp.
Eda's nearly-lifeless body lied on the ground, her laboured breaths quiet and quick, her blood staining the cold hardwood floor.

..

"EDA!!"

"Eda?!.. Luz! Is Eda okay?!"

"EDA, EDA NO.."
..
"KING, CALL THE HEALING COVEN!!"

"Eda, wake up!!!"

"Eda, please!!!!"

"Is Eda gonna be okay..?"
"Yes, King, she-.. She's gonna be fine.. just a-.. a little accident.."

...