💫 Chapter-19💫

Start from the beginning

Jin- I have some company work. And as Yoongi is Co-CEO he has to come with me too.

Jimin- Then why Jungkook?

Jin- To take care of Sarang. Me and Yoongi will be busy in work. So, I need someone to take care of her.

Taehyung- Then, shall I come too?

Hoseok- You can't.

Hoseok said and Jin nodded his head which confused Taehyung. He was about to say something but stopped when he heard Hoseok whispering something in his ears.

Hoseok- If you are forgetting then let me remind you. We both are suspended from Mafia Work for a month. And there are still two weeks left for a month to complete.

He said and again got back to eating. Taehyung looked at him and was now more confused.

He looked at Jin asking "What work?" With his eyes.

Jin just gave him an "I will tell you later" look while pointing at YN with his eyes.

Taehyung looked at her and saw she was also looking very confused. He again looked at Jin and nodded his head.

Jimin- They are not going for Company work. Are they?

Jimin asked whispering to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head. And Jimin whispered the same thing to Jungkook slowly.

YN- Jin-shi, where were you and Mr. Kim from the past three days?

She said and Jimin and Taehyung looked back and then again at the front and saw Hoseok pointing at him.

Hoseok- Some Company work. And please stop calling me Mr. Kim. You call all my brothers by their names. Then why do you call me Mr. Kim? I hate that old man.

He said while mumbling the last line which Taehyung heard and was now laughing silently and also telling Jimin who told Jungkook.

YN- You are my teacher. And it's not nice to call a teacher by their names.

Hoseok- I am your Step-brother too.

YN- So? You became my teacher first. And then my Brot-- Step-brother.

Hoseok- Can--

Jin- Hoseok. Leave it.

Hoseok- Fine.

He said as he stood up and left the room. All his brothers saw him going and were confused.

Yoongi- What's up with him?

Jin- He is stressed. I will tell you everything in detail later. Now, eat fast. You all will be late for school.

He said and all the brothers sighed as he used his stern tone and they all said

All X YN- Ok Boss.

Jin glared at each one of them when they called him Boss. And they all mentally slapped or cursed themselves.