Diciannove

The lights were dim. And for good reason. Home was a pretty sight. Especially after everything being over. Armando threw his head back against the headboard, sighing in peace. But when has peace lasted long in his life?

"Armando?" The peace flew out the fucking window. He had other things to focus on. Like his wife who stood in a bra that barely held her tits in and panties that looked so useless, he could tear them off with his teeth. "What are you doing, mio dolce?"

"I am doing something that actually matters now that the stupid fight or whatever it was, is over." She put one feet up on the bed, rested her elbow on her knee and smiled at him provocatively.

"And what matters?"

"Making a baby." They had talked how much they wanted a child after Aadya's miscarriage but it wasn't the right time. Now that it was all okay in their lives and in their Mafia, it's time they start fresh.

"Hmm." Armando pulled his t-shirt off, and forwarded his hand for his wife. He only had boxers on, which he totally intended to drop. Aadya crawled on the bed, moving closer to him. Her tits were almost out of her bra and her husband seemed to have noticed it. He was a boob man afterall.

She sat back on her knees when she saw him and took his glasses off. They were a barrier she didn't want between them. Although they allured her the most with their hot nerd vibe. "What do you say Armando?" His hand went up to wrap around the back of her neck.

"I say we talk less and do more work mio dolce." His tongue poked out to lick her lips and she parted hers. Tongues tangled in a never-ending battle of passion until the soft mattress touched Aadya's back. Armando ground his hips against hers eliciting a moan out of her mouth that he swallowed with his.

His hands worked to pull her bra off. His hand fondled one while he tore his lips off of hers to suck onto her nipple. His lips trailed down, kissing her stomach almost reverently. "Lower!"

"Let me have my moment wife. This is where you'll grow my child." Her eyes snapped open to stare into his happy ones. She had never seen him like this. The aspect of having a child made him happy. He looked boyish with that wide grin of his and that made her smile.

His teeth latched to her panties and he tore them off of her with one hard tug. This was it, his penance. Loving his wife came so naturally to him, he couldn't believe there was a moment when he didn't want to get married. She changed his life, brought him peace and happiness and so much chaos.

He chuckled remembering how she turned his life upside down and the vibrations reverberated through her pussy, up until her spine. Her hands clutched his hair and she shoved his face into her pussy. "Stop laughing and get to work."

"Yes ma'am." His words were a hoarse whisper and then his tongue poked out to circle her clit. He licked up from her slit to her clitoris a couple times, driving her crazy until he shoved his tongue into her pussy.

"So tight baby. How do you even take my cock?"

"Don't get cocky." She still had her edge. And he took the challenge to fuck it out of her. His fingers dug into her breasts, fondling the flesh until his fingers pinched her nipples. She cried in pain and pleasure which soon turned into a moan when he circled her clit with his tongue again.

Cum dripped down her pussy and he kept on drinking it. He thrusted in and out, pushing against a spot that made her cry. His hands moved lower to hold her hips with a bruising grip. "You're close. I can tell by the way your needy cunt keeps clenching. Cum for me. Cum and then I'll give you my cock."

His words were aphrodisiac for her and she kept on getting intoxicated. Her grip on his hair tightened just as her release crashed through her. Giving him exactly what he wanted. He drank it like the sweetest of nectar and finally pulled away to grin at her. She barely had time to react when he got up and pulled off his boxers.

He gave himself a couple tugs before thrusting in with a groan. Her warmth enveloped him and he sighed in her neck. His thrusts were firm but slow. She felt every inch of him and arched her back.

She breathed through her mouth, gasping for air when he pulled away from her neck and stared into her eyes. He saw her, vulnerable, desperate, needy and his jaw locked. She clenched around him deliberately, making him groan. His gaze sharpened and he pulled back. He sat on his knees and gripped her hips. His thrusts picked up, pushing into her and then out like a man starved of any affection. "Fuck, Armando, too much."

"Is it? Do you want to stop? Or are you going to take it like a pain slut?" She whimpered and gripped his hands, ones that were clutching her hips. Her cries were answer enough for him. She loved it just as much if not more than him.

Armando sat back and pulled Aadya up with his hold on her arms. He brought her up until his chest rubbed against her breasts. She whimpered again, they were still sensitive from when he played with them roughly. "Go on mio dolce. Ride me."

Her chest heaved with every breath she took. Tears and lust clouded her vision but she reached out to clutch his face in her hands. Their lips mingled again and he grew harder inside of her. Something she didn't believe possible. Her hips moved on their own accord. Her ass bounced up and down and she whimpered into his mouth with every bounce.

"So good baby. You ride me so well." He panted his encouragement against her lips before leaning down to play with her breasts again. "Ahh...."

"I can't fucking wait to have you pregnant. You'll look so fucking gorgeous with my child growing inside of you. It's a dream baby."

"Fuck!" She almost fell back but her husband had a tight grip on her. She apparently had a breeding kink that her husband was hell bent on fueling. "Fuck I need it!"

"What do you need mio dolce? You need your cunt fucked?"

"Yes! I need your cum in it too. I need your fucking baby!"

"And you'll have it." Armando pulled out and pushed his wife on her hands and knees. "Keep a hand on the headboard." She did as asked just as her husband pushed back into her. Stars littered her vision as he impaled her with every thrust.

His thrusts were vicious, the room echoed with the sounds of her cries, his groans and their skin slapping together. Every thrust brought her closer to her release. Her vision blurred when she felt the pleasure coiling in her stomach. "I am so close, Armando."

She panted out her words and Armando snaked his hand around her waist to rub her clit. Two fingers pressed into her and rubbed tight circles. Electricity burst through her veins, and her vision turned white as her euphoria took over. She came with a cry of his name and fell down on the bed.

Armando clutched her hips in his grip and thrusted in relentlessly, savoring his moment until he felt the impending arrival of his own release. "Fuck, baby I am so close! I gonna come."

"Do it. Give it to me!" His hand went out to grab her shoulders. He pulled her back onto himself until he felt his pleasure snap. Warmth greeted her as he came, keeping himself lodged into her to make sure nothing went to waste.

He pulled out and fell behind her, throwing his arm over her and pulling her back into his chest. Aadya sighed and they both came down from their euphoria. "I really really want this to work. I want to get pregnant and have a baby."

"We will have a baby, Aadya. Or two. Or three." He leaned ahead and kissed her shoulder, when she laughed. "Yeah? How many babies are we talking about?"

"As many as you want. I am always up to make more."

"Ofcourse you are."

🍂