Parcel 9 pt II

WC: 2,146

WC: 2,146

Bella was in her room going through her dad's research again, when her window opened.

"JJ you are so lucky they aren't home otherwise I would be dead right now," Bella laughed as he made his way into her room. "You know it's broad daylight right?"

He laughed and shrugged, "I looked to see if any cars were here, I only saw your Jeep. I knew the coast was clear."

She smiled at him and rolled her eyes.

"John B doing ok?" She asked.

He nodded, "Kinda. Still weird that he's living with the Cameron's now."

"Ya, how does Kiara feel about that?"

"Actually about that... that's why I'm here?" JJ gave her a look.

She furrowed her brows, "I'm not really sure how I can help. Kiara doesn't really like me, rightfully so, and I don't really know Sarah."

"Well John B has this plan... and they want a third party there to make sure they don't kill each other and we thought of you," he grinned at her.

"Why?"

"To give you an excuse to stalk us?"

She chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Sure I'll do whatever you need me to."

JJ grinned, "Let's make some popcorn. I need to fill you in on everything."

Bella laughed and lead him down the stairs to the kitchen.

☀️

Pope shouted, "Code red!"

"What the hell is going on?" Kiara said walking down the dock.

"Ok, JJ and John B conked out in the marsh. They need a tow."

"Uh, okay, well what does that have to do with me?"

"We need you for mechanical."

Kiara nodded, "Mechanical."

Pope started up the boat, "John B and JJ are up in the Alp."

"Can't you guys do anything without me?"

They arrived at the boat where John B and JJ were waiting. Kiara hopped off Pope's and walked into the main space.

"What happened?"

JJ twirled a screwdriver, "Uh, the alternator's, uh, not alternating anymore."

"It's not charged," John B said.

"Did you check the plugs?" Kiara asked.

JJ answered, "No, no you should check 'em."