4) The New Friend

Lena
-

I turned around. "Oh hey Isaac." I smile.

"Mind if I sit?" He points to the seat by me.

Um actually I kinda do. "Oh um..."

"That's actually my seat, thanks for saving it Lena." Camilla smiled sitting down.

"Oh sorry." He scratched the back of his neck. "I actually just remembered i had to do something, I'll see you around."

"Bye, it was nice seeing you again." I smiled.

"So, why didn't you want him to sit?" She asked.

"Well, he seems nice you know, but he's never noticed me before, like at all. We have had classes together since freshman year and not once has he noticed me and now he wants to be my friend? I don't know."

"I get it." She nods then looks at Nate. "Oh hey I'm Camilla."

"I'm Drew." He fake smiles. What can I say, he hates people.

"Hey do you guys have tumblr?" She asked looking down at her phone. Then Drew actually smiled.

"Um yes!" he told her both of ours and she typed it down.

"Why is Daren Gray staring at you?" She asks.

"What?" I looked to where she was looking and I saw Daren staring at me. He winked and I fake gaged. He just laughed and looked away. I smiled to myself and shook my head.

"How do you know him already?" I asked.

"Well he is well known i guess." She shrugged.

Camille's phone started ringing. "Sorry its my boyfriend Kian, I have to take this call, be right back." I nodded and she walked out.

"Well she just crept her way into our friendship." Drew laughed.

"Yeah, she's really cool though." I smile.

She comes back a few minutes later. "Hey sorry about that."

"Oh no need, so where is your boyfriend?"

"Oh, he goes to a college like an hour away, he visits on weekends."

"Oh that's cute."

"Yeah, so are you guys dating?" She asks.

Drew and I start laughing. "Yeah right."

I lean over and whisper, "I don't even know if he swings our way." She starts laughing and he frowns.

"I'm not gay I swear."

"Okay, if you say so." I pat his shoulder and Cam and I walk away.

"Hey so I have to go, but I'll see you around?" She nods and I walk towards 5th period.

-

After school, I ran out to my car and drove home quickly. I took a shower and ran to my bed and continued watching Supernatural on Netflix.

Just as something was going to happen my phone vibrates, I look at the screen and miss someone dying on the show. "Dammit!"

I paused it and groaned as I checked my phone.

D: I'm at your door.

L: why?

D: Just open the door before I leave.

L: why?

D: I'm leaving.

L: ughhhhh fine.