2) The Badboy

Lena
-

Daren Gray is literally thee most attractive human being on the planet. I mean imagine the hottest guy you can think of and multiply it by the human population, yeah he's that hot. But he is also that annoying and egotistical! I've known him since pre school and the most we've talked was when he shoved my face in a sandbox and he laughed while I cried.

Brown hair. Honey eyes. Six feet tall. A smirk that would make you melt. Ugh, if I wasn't such a wimp I'd jump him right here right now.

"Can I come in or...?" He looked bored already.

"Err- yeah come in." I tried to stop checking him out but it was hard. Much like his-

"Lena, come here real quick." My mother called.

"Qué?" (What?)

"Grab me my bag from upstairs." I groaned, I hate going upstairs.

"Fine."

I climbed up the stairs and grabbed my moms purse from her room, then closed the door. I went into my room and charged my phone. After that I walked back downstairs and gave my mom her purse.

When I walked back into the living room Daren was lying on the couch where I sat so I moved next to Issac. Isaac was cute, he was a brunette and had blue eyes. But he was no Daren.

"So, hey you should give me your number and I'll text you, yeah?" Isaac asked.

"Sure." I told him my number as he typed it on his phone.

"That was a mistake." Daren mumbled, his eyes closed.

"Why?" I asked, already annoyed.

He turned to face me, "he is literally the worlds most boring texter."

Isaac went red. "No I'm not. Shut up Daren."

"Aww, is whittle Issac mad? Does he have a whittle cwush on Lena?" Daren mocked laughing.

"Shut up Daren!" He stood up grabbing Daren my the collar to his white T-shirt. Daren didn't look fazed at all.

Not gonna lie, I stared at his abs peeking through. "Heh, you think you can take me Adams?" Daren chuckled. Then in a split second he had Isaac in a head lock.

While Isaac struggled, Daren joked, "man, you stretched out a perfectly good shirt." Isaac's face was red and he started coughing.

"Hey, that's enough!" I stood up from my spot.

He raised an eyebrow clearly amused by my tone.

"Alright princess, whatever you say." He let go and Isaac fell to the floor hitting his head on the table.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I hissed.

He rolled his eyes.

Their mom walked in, "Isaac, honey what happened to your head?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, what happened?" Daren asked.

I glared at him and he raised his hands in mock defense.

"I tripped." He mumbled.

"Oh hon, you are so clumsy. You should put a bandaid on that." She pouted.

"I got it, come on." He got up and followed me upstairs to my room. I dragged him into my bathroom and sat him on the toilet. I took out my emergency kit and started cleaning his wound.

He winced as I rubbed alcohol on it. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's not your fault my step brother is a douché. "

"What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"I don't know he's mad at the world I guess." He shrugged.

He must have not gotten laid today. I thought to myself. I snorted in my mind.

I put a bandaid on his head and "Viola! All done." I smiled.

"Thanks." I nodded and we walked out to my room, where Daren was looking through my stuff.

"Hey!" I shouted.

He turned and smirked. "Hi."

"What are you doing?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Well, while you two played doctor in the bathroom," he winked, "I decided to look through your Vinyl collection."

"And what makes you think you can do that?" I crossed my arms and raised an eye brow.

He smirked, "Cause I do what I want, when I want."

He held up an Arctic Monkeys Vinyl, "Nice taste by the way." He winked.

-
-

Hey guys,
Hope you like it.
I feel like Daren is Francisco Lachowski. But you can chose who you think looks like them.

Kay, bye babes!!!