♥︎scenery♥︎

fluff for you readers!

^3^

Human au again because its now became my favorite at this point.
hope you enjoy! kinda inspired by the song golden hour so ye (towards the end)
;)

-----------

Connor was sat on his balcony feeling tired, he was enjoying the afternoon breeze but he became bored after awhile..

He didn't know what to do, he sighed and looked at the scenery nearby, the birds chirping and the leaves on the green trees made sound as the wind blew some of the leaves off.

He smiled in content of the scenery before him. Suddenly he heard a call from his phone, it was Miko..

He smiled at the familiar name and called him back, he was excited to hear his voice after awhile.

"Ko? why did you call?"

Connor questions putting his phone near his ears to hear the other end, Miko's chuckle could be heard from Connors phone, it made Connor smile unconsciously.

"why? am i not allowed to call my beautiful lover?"

Miko responded with a chuckle, it made Connor laugh at his response, Connor could practically see his smile just by the tone of Miko's voice.

"oh shut it! why did you really call me for? "

Connor asked with a chuckle afterwards.

"hm.. would you want to come with me to a hang out? just the two of us~ ill take you somewhere!"

Miko responded with an excited voice, he wanted to take Connor somewhere special to him, he knew he was a fan of beautiful things, and it was coming close to sunset which was his favorite time of the day.

"but.. my mom wouldn't allow me to go.. "

Connor knew that his mother would not allow him to go anywhere past sunset and it will make him sometimes feel lonely.

"then.. lets just.. get out secretly! without telling our parents!"

Miko was desperate at this point and will do anything to meet up with him again, even if it means getting in trouble, he would do everything, anything for Connor.

"no! i dont want to get in trouble.. and i wouldn't want you to get in trouble either!"

Connor knew how his mother would react if she found out that he was sneaking out of the house without her knowing. It will make her furious.. and he didn't want to test the limits, the same goes for Miko's parents.. he doesn't want him to get in trouble.. but he was desperate to see him again.. to be held in his gentle arms again..

"thats why we are keeping it a secret. no one will know promise!"

Connor was hesitant but he wanted to see him too.. So he eventually agreed.

"*sigh.. fine.."

"YEY! thank you Connie!!"

Connor smiled at his excitement over the other line, it made him excited too.

"where do we meet up then? "

"look out you're balcony! "

Miko chuckled at the other line and Connor was confused but he looked over the balcony to see.. MIKO!?

"WHAT-!?"

Connor was so confused on how he got here so fast but he wasn't complaining. Miko laughed quietly on the other end before he spoke again.

"jump! ill catch you!"

"NO! "

"PLEASE? "

".... fine"

Connor jumped and thankfully the house was just a story high and not that high so Connor and Miko was thankful.

Miko caught Connor with his strong but soft arms, he carried him bridal style which made Connors cheekbones get a hue of pink.

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"no~"

"you're so annoying.."

After awhile Miko and Connor arrived at their destination and it was on a cliff but it had benches near it, it looked beautiful.. you could see the sunset so clearly in this view..

"its beautiful.. "

Miko finally put Connor down and held his waist with a firm but gentle grip, Miko knew that he loved to see places such as these and his favorite time of day was the sunset.

"isn't it?"

Miko sat both of them down on a nearby bench and still held Connors waist more gently.

Connor layed his head on Mikos shoulder while closing his eyes and enjoyed the soft singing of birds and the soft blows of the wind.

It felt.. relaxing..

They both.. spent the whole day.. relaxing in the beautiful scenery.

----------------------

HI ITS BEEN AWHILE..
its me! Author chan or Zamenami as most of you know.

I have changed my name to Zanian! Or Zane for short! I don't even know if you all still read this but..

I HAVE COME OUT AS TRANSS!! WOOO (transmasc! :>)

And i don't mind if you call me any pronouns! But i go by they/them but i don't mind getting called anything lol.

THANK YOU FOR READINGG

𓍯⊱ʚ𝙊ɞ⊰𓍯
✐𝐛𝐲- ♬♫ Zanian ♫♬_