- Eating time -

Age 1-2

Abigail:

Your mother just woke you up, around the time Pierre's shop opens up.

You were very hungry of course so she went to the kitchen to feed you.

From the fridge, she gets some fruit jelly she bought yesterday while Caroline puts you on the highchair.

"Fruit jelly? Are you seriously gonna feed that to (Y/n)?" your grandma asks "I got it from Zuzu city, I bet he'll/she'll love it!".

Abigail opens the confection and with with a small spoon scoops out a portion of the breakfast item.

"Open up, the food is here!" she gives you the first portion of food which you gladly eat.

"He/She seems to enjoy it, must be really good then" Caroline says, you laugh.

"Here's another, go (Y/n)"

Alex:

It's an hot summer day, so much so that most of the villagers are spending their day at the beach, including your family.

It makes you happy to see so many people having fun. You quietly play near you great-grandparents, then you see Alex checking out on you.

"Hey (Y/n), I'm back" he says, you extend your arms to him as he picks you up, seeing it as you wanting to be held.

You become hungry while he cuddles you so you instinctively bite a specific spot on his chest.

"Ouch! You little-" you giggle "I think he/she is hungry" George tells him "I can't breastfeed you sunshine...".

Fortunately for the both of you, your family has bought some milk you can drink. "Drink up (Y/n)" he says, placing the bottle on your lips.

You finish the drink in less then a minute "Thanks" you say to him "You're welcome boy/girl...but next time you're hungry, just tell me 'kay?" "Okay"

Elliot:

Today your dad told you you were going to visit a friend of his 'The Farmer' and you were very excited.

It's late in the morning when you got there. When you saw the farm you grew very curious, The Farmer is growing many seasonal crops and you can hear the moos of the cows they're raising.

"Hello there" a person waring overalls comes close to you and Elliot "Good morning, I just came here to introduce you to me son/daughter" he says "What's your name little?" they ask and lean over to see you better "(Y/n)" you reply

"Nice to meet you, I'm known as The Farmer or just Farmer around here" the person says, later they tour you around their farm; it's so big you could get lost there without a problem.

"And this is my house" The Farmer opens the door to a beautiful mansion, it is also huge. While seeing the Farmer's house, you start crying seemingly at random.

"What is it my prince/princess?" "Uhm, maybe he's/she's hungry Elliot? It's close to lunchtime" they say. The two go to the kitchen and while Elliot sits you down, Farmer puts a pot with water in it on the stove.

"Oh, you don't really have to do that" Elliot remarks "Don't worry, you're my guests after all so it's only fair to make lunch for you guys" "But are you going to cook for (Y/n)?" he asks "I believe I have some baby pasta somewhere around here...".

You calm down when you smell something delicious begin cooked "Should I put some spices in it?" "No please, he's/she's just a baby!" "He he, I wasn't begin serious".

The Farmer places a plate of baby pasta in front of you, you try to reach out for it with your hands but you're stopped by Elliot "(Y/n)! Not with those filthy hands of yours". Since you're too young to learn how to use a spoon or fork he just feeds you instead.