𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙓 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Guess who's back 😀😀😀

Requested by: @Unknownbecause 💓

☆ Friendly reminder Miles is UNDER 18!! ☆
(Meaning NO nsfw so pls don't ask 🙏🏽)

THANK YOU FOR +26K READS 🫶🏽🫶🏽
(sorry this took so long to come out)

You stood at the gate of your new school, the autumn breeze blowing softly around you. It was your first day of school at a new school...

Great.

Another year where summer went by way too quickly and here you are, back in school.

You walked through the gates of your school, and towards the main entrance doors. You entered the large school building, roaming the halls looking for your first period class.

The halls were filled with hundreds of students, all walking to their classes in their school uniforms. Decorative and informational posters littered the walls, noticing a Spider-Man poster and rolled your eyes.

Your eyes gazed at his black and bright crimson suit for a moment, the poster of the hero captured him swinging from a web across the city. At the bottom of the poster it read,
'Be a hero.' How cliché.

He's so overrated, You scoffed to yourself.

You passed a group of girls that seemed to be giving you looks before 'discretely' turning to each other and whispering amongst themselves. You grew more self-conscious just being in your own skin, what if your sweater was backwards? Or if something was on your face?

This was your first impression as a new student and felt pressured to at least look decent. You felt your palms become clammy and resorted to holding the straps on your backpack, tightening your grip as the moments passed.

You then took out your schedule to avoid making awkward eye contact, and to find what class you were walking to...but mainly the first option.

You had an English class upstairs. You sighed at the thought of walking up a flight of stairs first thing in the morning.

The warning bell chimed through the speakers, inevitably causing you and other students to walk a bit faster to avoid tardiness.

☆TIME SKIP☆

You've made it to your last class of the day.

You climbed another set of stairs in search of your science class. One more class. You willed yourself as you approached your final steps.

Loud steps approached behind you before someone ran through your shoulder roughly, knocking you off balance. You dropped your books and papers to grab onto the railing before you fell down the stairs.

You steadied yourself on the railing before letting out a shaky sigh. Your heart was pumping from the startling 'near death' experience. Now you had to pick everything up, hopefully, you wouldn't be late.

"You alright?" A voice calls behind you.

You turn around and see a boy holding your books and papers in his hands.

"Yeah, thanks for getting my stuff." You said, lowering your head out of embarrassment. "All cool." He smiled before walking up the steps, holding your school papers out to you. You took back your papers and just before you could turn and walk away out of shame, he spoke again.