《𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙓 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧》

(Sorry this took a while to publish- requested by @AnaJuliaNeves9)

☆ PART TWO (SMUT AHEAD) ☆

Contains:
☆ thigh riding ☆
☆ minor fingering/teasing☆
☆ wrist binding ☆
☆ Oral (male receiving) ☆
☆ Bottom Miguel ☆
☆ claws/hip griping ☆

The moon and the city lights were your only source of light as you swung back to HQ with Miguel. "Should we be worried about Kingpin?" You asked, landing on the ground.

"Yeah, but I'll let someone else deal with it later. I have business I need to tend to anyway." He said, landing behind you. You nodded your head as you walked to the entrance with him.

You entered the tall building and Miguel motioned for you to follow him. You followed him to his office. "So, what do you think is a suitable punishment for you getting caught?" Miguel said, closing the office door behind you.

"Punishment?!?" You responded in shock. It wasn't even your fault you were captured.

"No I'm kidding, but I think I deserve a little something for saving you." He smiled, crossing his arms.

You raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" You asked watching him walk behind you. "Hmmm...a kiss? Maybe two~" He said lowly, his warm breath hitting your ear.

You felt a chill go down your spine as you felt his hands on your shoulders, massaging you. You slowly became relaxed, the firm circular motions making you melt into his hands.

You and Miguel had flirted from time to time as you were partners, but you'd never gone this far with him.

You closed your eyes, letting out a hum of satisfaction as his hands went lower down your torso. His gloved fingers created a friction against your suit that sent you into a spiral.

When his hands made it to your hips he turned you around and looked at you. Your eyelids fluttered open to meet his hooded eyes. You saw his gaze flicker to your lips for a split second. If you were to blink, you would've missed it.

You pulled him by his neck, pressing your lips against his sweetly. You felt him tense for a moment before relaxing. One hand rested on your hip while the other traveled to cup your cheek.

He bit your bottom lip softly, silently asking for access. You complied and opened your mouth. His tongue slid in as soon as you did this.

The kiss became more heated, your tongues fighting for dominance. His hand on your hip slid down your lower back and to your ass. The sudden move made you shiver, creating a burning sensation in the pit of your stomach.

He guided you backwards to a chair before sitting down, setting you in his lap. You started grinding your hips on his leg slowly, attempting to relieve the pressure building in your abdomen.

Miguel groaned into your mouth, making you stop. "Keep doing that." He breathed against your lips. You quickly obliged and continued rolling your hips onto his thigh.

A soft moan slipped out as you bounced on Miguel's leg. You felt his grip on you tighten, the sounds falling from your mouth driving him crazy. "On your knees." He ordered. You obeyed and kneeled in front of him.