《𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙓 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧》

☆ PART ONE ☆

☆ Inspiration for the chapter (picture) ^^^ ☆

(For those that left requests, I didn't forget about you. I just needed to get this off of my to-write list)

Contains:
☆ Oral (female receiving) ☆
☆ minor praising ☆
☆ 'emotional arguing' ☆
☆ fluff and some positive affirmations ☆

It was another day without Miguel being home. He's been gone for the past couple of years working and leading his 'Spider-Society'. You could understand he had a duty as Spider-Man, but he could only come home during late nights to check in on you.

But that rarely ever happened.

You finished eating dinner and washed the dishes before heading upstairs for bed.

After doing your bathroom activities, you heard the front door open. He must've stopped by for a bit. You thought, walking downstairs to see him.

You stood there silently, watching him close the door before speaking. "Hey." You greeted, flashing him a small smile. "Hey." He responded, turning around to return the smile.

"How you been?" He asked, bringing you into a hug. "I'm doing fine, what about you? Any exciting stories?" You answered, trying to enjoy the few moments you had with your husband.

"Nothing important, you've probably already heard about it anyway." He shrugged, as you listened quietly.

"What's wrong?" Miguel asked, noticing your behavior. He didn't have 'Spider Senses' like the other Spidermen did, but he could always tell if you needed something, emotionally or physically.

"You're...You're just always away Miguel." You say, turning your head away from him.

"Well, I have to be." He replied, frowning.

"You don't spend much time with me anymore, we used to do everything together, you would make time for me." You sighed while Miguel crossed his arms. "Things have changed, I feel like you don't care about me anymore." You added shakily, on the verge of tears

"I care for you. I stopped by here to see you, didn't I? It's my job. I do it to keep everyone safe, to keep us safe. You know this." He spoke firmly, pointing his finger at you to emphasize his point.

"You're rarely ever here. I go so many days and nights without you. We're married. I deserve someone who's here for me, at least a full day." You look at him, anger and sadness burning inside you.

He was silent for a moment. "I'm doing this for us. I just need you to understand." He said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You leave for two years and randomly come back? It doesn't even feel like you're here." You replied, pressing your palm to your forehead.

There was silence.

You inhaled deeply, processing your emotions. "I'm leaving you." You sighed, leaving for your bedroom.

"What..?" He said softly, following close behind.

"You aren't here. EVER. I CAN'T KEEP WAITING FOR YOU." You yelled, letting your anger take over. You reached your bedroom and began throwing clothes into a bag.

Miguel watched you, slowly beginning to realize you were being serious. 

"WAIT NO." He said helplessly, watching you prepare to leave him.