𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩 𝙓 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

☆ GENDER NEUTRAL ☆

[THANK YOU FOR +1K READS OMFG 😭😭😭]

Requested by: @HogRiderr_ !!

You sat on your couch in your apartment, watching your favorite TV show. The lights were off, you had your snacks, and you had your blankets swaddled around you.

You hit the play button and started watching TV. Just as you did, you heard a faint yelp and your spider senses started acting up.

You opened the window next to you that conveniently overlooked the whole city. You saw something, or someone flying through the air. The person randomly disappeared just to be randomly shot out of a cloud seconds later.

It was Spot.

Well, technically the Spot; that's what he referred to himself as anyways. He'd been such a pain in your backside lately, always appearing randomly to make a mess and just leave.

You groaned as you got up from your comfortable spot on the couch and threw your suit on. You climbed out of your apartment window and swung out.

You quickly made your way to the area where you saw him, the wind blowing in your face making the experience much less enjoyable, per usual.

Spot saw you swinging toward him and he fell through one of his portal spots before you could reach him.

You grunted in annoyance, you'd gotten so close for him to just vanish. You didn't get paid enough for this job....well you didn't get paid at all but that's besides the point.

You swung around the city, trying to find where he disappeared to. The evening air carried the smell of street food, one of your favorite scents this city provided.

Something tall and pale caught your eye at a flower shop. It was Spot, he was picking...flowers?

You swung down and perched yourself above him, hanging from your web.

"What are you doing?" You asked, making Spot jump in response. He dropped the flowers he was holding while doing so.

"Shoot! Oh no, I hope I didn't ruin them." He gasped, his hands shooting into the air before bending over and picking them up delicately.

You raised an eyebrow as you watched him. Your mask moved fluidly with your facial expressions, so everyone could see what face you were making right now.

He was very gentle with the flowers it was almost...cute?

"What are you doing?" You reiterated, curiosity hinting in your voice this time. "Hello there! If you wouldn't mind could we uh...save you kicking my butt for later? I wanna give these to my friend!" He said, pointing to the flowers in his hand.

"Who's your friend?" You questioned, wondering who would be friends with 'The Spot'. "Y/n-I-I mean, none of your business!" He stuttered.

What.

"Y/n?" You repeated in shock. How was he 'friends' with you...you've never even met him outside of this job.

"Well, I guess I'm more their 'secret admirer' than a friend but...Why am I even telling you all this?" He stopped explaining mid-sentence. "Because I asked." You replied 'matter-of-factly'.

"Are you stalking them?" You asked, wondering how long he's been doing this. "NO. Just watching them... discretely...without them knowing. IT'S NOT STALKING!" He yelled, arguing with himself.

"That sounds like something a stalker would say." You nodded your head as you spoke.

He stated shaking his head frantically. He started saying things quickly and incoherently in an attempt to defend himself.