𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙓 𝙆𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Thank you for the request @AnaJuliaNeves9 🫶🏽

☆ PART ONE ☆

You couldn't remember how you ended up here, you didn't even know where you were. You only knew that someone had you tied up in the back of their truck. You felt the moving vehicle stop and a door open.

The last thing you could remember was the mission you and Miguel were sent to do. How that mission ended up with you suddenly blindfolded in the back of a car was a mystery.

Footsteps approached the trunk before it popped open. Hands grabbed you and carried you into a building. You were thrown to the floor before the blindfold was hastily removed.

It took you a second to adjust to the dim warehouse lighting coming from a singular light bulb. As your eyes began adapting to the lighting, you saw who was standing in front of you.

"King Pin...?" You said hesitantly.

"Miss me?" He answered, looking at you with a dangerous glint in his eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" You asked, confused as to why he was even here. "I have my ways..." He replied, turning around so his back was facing you.

"What do you want." You said, trying to get to the point. "Don't you see? I was the one who sent out that variant, the whole reason you were on the mission with the other Spider-Man. There are too many Spider-people nowadays." He spoke, waving his arm in the air.

"You didn't answer my question." You said, sitting up straighter, as far as your bindings would let you anyway.

"Alright, alright. I needed to separate you from the blue Spider-Man, so he would look for you. His powers specifically could help me in ways I've never thought of before. He's too difficult to capture, so I'm drawing him here. Hence why I have you here." He explained, turning to face you once more.

Your face fell as you heard your words. This is all a trap. You thought, trying to figure out a way to warn Miguel.

"But while you're here, I think I should know who I'm talking to." He chuckled, turning around and walking toward you now.

You felt your Spider sense go off, something was coming.

Something crashed through the windows, the sound of glass shattering echoed throughout the empty warehouse.

It was Miguel.

You felt relieved he was here, right on time. Oh no. You thought, quickly remembering this was a trap and he shouldn't be here.

You looked at him and quickly shook your head, hopefully he would get the hint and leave quickly. He saw your reaction and ignored it, continuing to run toward you.

Henchmen began charging at him, holding out their weapons. Miguel dodged their attacks, punching one of them before throwing him into the next guy.

Kingpins's attention was immediately directed toward Miguel, a smile playing on his lips. You strained in your bindings, trying to find the weak spot.

Miguel noticed Kingpin's reaction and lunged at him, full speed. Kingpin jumped and punched Miguel, the force driving him backward into the floor.

"BLUE!" You yelled Miguel's code name while continuing to squirm in your restraints. You watch Miguel tumble and roll across the floor, clawing at the floor to get a grip. Your wrists were tied to your ankles behind your back, you were practically immobile.

Miguel quickly got up and charged at Kingpin once more. This time, he slid under Kingpin's legs. He ran over to you, quickly picking you up and running for the exit. He cut your restraints with a claw as he held you.

Heavy footsteps began rapidly approaching you as Miguel ran with you in his arms. You looked over his shoulder and saw Kingpin in the air, about to come down on both of you.

You quickly shot webbing at his face, causing him to fall off course.

Miguel shot his own line of webbing at the broken window and pulled both of you through. "You don't have to carry me, I can walk you know." You said as he swung the both of you out the warehouse.

"What if I like carrying you?" He retorted. You rolled your eyes, knowing he'd see it through your mask regardless. You shot your own line of webbing and swung out of his arms.

You both got away, leaving Kingpin at the warehouse.

Word Count: 800 This is the shortest chapter I've written...probably ever. Sorry if this sucked, not the best at writing fight scenes. (Keep in mind I wrote and published this at 12am) The request was very vague, so if you want a part two feel free to leave your requests and ideas in the comments 💕
-Mae