3- 𝓐𝓷 𝓔𝔂𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝔂𝓮, 𝓐 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼

𝐐: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠?
𝐀: 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡- 𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢

𝐐: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠?𝐀: 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡- 𝐎𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢

EMIA ZEOS

Present

I jolted awake, breathing heavily as my head throbbed due to how fast I got up. I scanned my surroundings, the grey curtains were up and windows open, allowing the blinding rays of the sun to illuminate the room.

I forgot to close them.

I had always closed them.

Did someone maybe—

My train of thought was interrupted by a soft knock on the door. I checked my bedside alarm for the time; 1:39pm. I wasn't expecting anyone today so, there is a high likely chance it could be either Lei– or Luna.

"Come in" I groaned letting myself fall face-first back on the bed. A small click sound followed, indicating the door being closed. I peeked up allowing me to get a glimpse of the person that came in. Then I noticed the state of my room.

My room.

It was absolute chaos. Clothes scattered and thrown in all the wrong places, glass shatterings, ripped up furniture, the intoxicating smell of scotch and tequila, gunshot holes in the walls, and the most eye-catching of all; the note that was painted with blood and pinned with several daggers to the door.

Someone had a bad temper tantrum last night.

Looks like I need a renovation.

"Fuck my life" I murmured softly, sinking my face further into the pillow. "Good afternoon Don, princess is waiting for you downstairs" Luna greeted respectfully.

How fucking long had I slept?

Luna Giovanni was my second in command, we are close, however, no one of a lower rank was allowed to call me by name, or without so, adding a title to it, and everyone who defied that rule– let's just say; lost something precious.

In the mafia, there were two major attributes required of a member, and those are; Loyalty and Respect.

"Luna what's my schedule for today?" I asked, turning my head to face her.

Luna's Outfit.