Wish You Were Sober

Start from the beginning

'He tastes like alchohol' Joshua thought as Jeonghan started to put his tounge in Joshua's mouth. Both continued kissing each other gently and lovingly then Jeonghan started to suck the younger's tounge.

"Nnhn.. Han" Joshua groaned with the sudden movement that Jeonghan did giving him a slight pleasure with Jeonghan smirking in between their kiss.

After a few while both are now running out of air then pulled away from the kiss to breath. With them trying to catch their breath they both looked each other in the eyes and Jeonghan smiled.

"I loved you Cheol" Jeonghan said burying his fave on Joshua's who's not suprised as he already knows that his bestfriend still loves Choi Seungcheol, Who's Jeonghan's ex that broke up with him a week ago and Jeonghan always mistakes him for Seungcheol whenever he's drunk.

"I'll always love you" Drunked Jeonghan added but whispered some words continuing it but Joshua didnt hear as he's hugging Joshua tightly.

'Real sweet, but I wish you were sober'

After a while Joshua tried to start Jeonghan's car but it seemed to be out of gasoline so the two are now walking home.

"Shu- um Cheolieee when are we gonna get homee" Jeonghan asked putting his hand around Joshua's shoulder who's a little anger and definitely upset.

"We're almost there Jeonghan" Joshua replied coldy as he pushed Jeonghan's hand away.

Joshua walked with Jeonghan until they reached Jeonghan's front door.

"We're here.." Joshua said immediately trying to leave but Jeonghan held his wrist making him stop.

"Thanks for walking me home today" Jeonghan said looking all cute looking down holding Joshua's wrist.

"No problem Han.." Joshua smiled gently with Jeonghan suddenly pulling him for a soft kiss.

'Jeonghan stop this please..." Joshua thought as they pulled away from the kiss with Jeonghan burrying his head on the younger's forehead hugging his waist.

"Please stay.." Jeonghan said with his voice breaking a little bit. Hearing Jeonghan's voice break while saying that breaks Joshua's heart but he needs this to stop.

"Im sorry han i can't" Joshua pulled away from the hug and smiled gently at the other leaving him on the door.

'Im sorry but im over this rollercoaster'

•-------•

Next few days went along just like that Jeonghan kept getting drunk and Joshua being dragged out by Jeonghan but today will be different.

"Shuaaaa cmonn let's go to the bar I'll treat youuu" Jeonghan said leaning his hands around Joshua's shoulder.

"Im sorry Han but i can't today ask Hoshi and the others" Joshua said looking down avoiding looking Jeonghan's face with the older ofc noticing.

"What's wrong did something happend?" Jeonghan pulled his hands away the younger's shoulder and started to worry.

"N-no it's just that i really can't today" Joshua said trying his best not to tear up and left leaving Jeonghan confused and worried.