****************

A  DAY  BEFORE  WEDDING

“ Jimin! Son! I know you've never had live with a girl before. So it'll be hard for you . But Son! Please don't mind. Make your mansion comfortable for Daniel's Wife. Son! Live with her and get her pregnant as early as possible. I can trust you, Can't I? ”

Gabriel shamelessly asking me to fuck his son's wife, get her pregnant with my child. What a jerk! Everything will be mine but name will be him? Is that easy? It's not the first time though, I've done so many things for him and he named it as his doings. I never object though.

But this time not with Valentina. I'll burn the fucking paper, who claims her as other person's legally. I want her to be completely mine.

You made me Killer, Gabriel! Now wait to see how the fuck you dig your own grave through me.

“ Don't worry King! I'll be with her always. Oh by the way, King I've prepared everything for marriage.” I tightly smiled and keep answering with my professional tune.

“ Thanks Son! I'll go to check that bustard. I don't want any complications before election. ” I nodded my head at his words as I bow down to him and leave the mansion.

I turn to see the mansion back and internally smile by imagining how beautiful it'll look when I'll burn this. My phone rangs as I look at the screen, Mason!

I put the sunglasses on , open the car door to sit on the driving sit and pick the call.

“ Killer! Please come over to my place. Valentina become furious, she hasn't eaten anything from two days neither she coming outside  . Killer! Please make her understand. I can't control her. ”

I chuckle at his tensed words. “ Fine, make her food ready, I'll be there in twenty minute. ”

I hang up the call to see my lock screen decorated with her picture. I've take it when she was in my arm, sleeping. I small smirk appears on my face,

I'm really not into those who plays easy. Seems like I got an amazing competitor, who loves to play hard as well as me. I'm impressed, Doll. ”

***********