INT. THE ALLANS HOUSE HALLWAY - DAY

It's Ella, and there are tear streaks on her face

MIA (O.S.)
They're not done yet?

Mia walks down the stairs to Ella's side, her face also red with tear streaks. Ella shakes her head, her eyes wide with fear and sadness.

As the tension in the room continues to build.

A beat.

BAMM !!

Something made of glass has broken! The girls cling onto each other as they back-jumped back, startled.

INT. LIVING ROOM MODERN COZY - DAY

The shattered pieces of the vase reflect the light in the room, and water from the vase has spilled onto the carpet, creating a small puddle. We see Ian holding a piece of the broken vase in his hand. His face is red with anger, and he throws the piece to the ground.

JO
(voice breaking)
Have you completely lost your mind?!

IAN
Are you going to listen to me now?

JO
What is wrong with you?!

INT. THE ALLANS HOUSE HALLWAY - DAY

Ella runs up the stairs in tears, sobbing quietly through her run.

MIA
Where are you going?

No answer.

A minute later, Ella runs back down the stairs, her phone in her hand with the Uber app open. Mia looks at Ella and shakes her head, her eyes filled with worry.

MIA
No.. we can't do this it's too dangerous.

ELLA
(voice breaking)
We can't stay in this house anymore, I- I don't
know what they're gonna do next but we need to go.
We need to go.

A beat.

MIA
(quietly)
Okay.

Together, the sisters rush out the door, leaving their troubled family behind. As they step outside, the cool night air hits their faces, and they look up at the clouds in the sky.

CUT TO:

INT. LAVISH KITCHEN - DAY

 LAVISH KITCHEN - DAY