ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ✓

Start from the beginning

As soon as Imraan opened it, a shock of gasp escaped from Fahia's mouth.
"Please tell me you will be my tutor?"
Hopefully the teenager asked.

Awkwardly Imraan smiled before replying.
"Yeah that would be me."

"Mom, for the first I'm so happy at your decision."
Fahia exclaimed in happiness, making Imraan confused.

She was starting to dream about this soon-to-be handsome tutor of hers when Ayana came from behind to greet them, swapping the smile out of her face.
"Don't tell me he's married."

"Hello, Fahia. I'm Ayana. Nice to meet you."
With a warm smile Ayana greeted to which Fahia simply made a face.
"Hi!"

As all of them sat in the drawing room and chatted, Ayana served the snacks.

"So, what subjects does she need assistance with?"
Imraan asked.

"For now, math and physics. Those are the ones she struggles with the most. Right Fahia?"
Mrs. Rehman asked her daughter. Getting no response, she looked at her only to see her daughter ogling at Imraan.

"Fahia! What are you doing?"

"Don't mind me, mom! I'm admiring the beauty."
Dreamily she replied making Ayana look at her with wide eyes whereas Imraan started to cough at such a direct remark.

"I'm sorry. She's brazen for her age."
Mrs. Rehman embarrassedly chuckled.
"She loses her mind whenever she sees someone above average looking."

"That's you, mom. I value style over looks."
Without any filter in her mouth, she talked back.

"They're the same thing."
Gritting her teeth, Mrs. Rehman glared at her brazen daughter. Because of her unfiltered mouth, Mrs. Rehman had to change the tutor seven times in the past month.
"Behave yourself if you don't want me to tell your father that you skipped classes?"

Fahia frowned but nodded obediently. After discussing everything, Mrs. Rehman went upstairs whereas Fahia stayed to study.

Sitting on the opposite side of her, Imraan asked,
"Is there a specific topic in math that you find particularly challenging?"

"Algebra is where I get stuck in math, especially when it comes to solving equations and word problems."
She replied. She hated math and its complicated processes.

"I understand. Algebra can be tricky, but with the right guidance, you'll be able to tackle them with confidence."
With a friendly smile, Imraan spoke before looking at her text book.
"We'll go through step-by-step strategies to solve equations and word problems in math, okay?"

"As you say."
With a shy smile, the teenager replied. Little did she had any idea that her crush on Imraan was going to turn into horror soon.

An hour later

"Did you understand the concept now?"
Imraan asked as calmly as possible. It was the third time he was teaching her the same thing but as she was busy looking at Imraan so she didn't catch anything Imraan spoke.

"Yes."

"Alright then. Solve this math."
Marking a math from the book, Imraan said to which the teenager nodded before doing it.

Taking a break, Imraan stood up and went to the kitchen to have some water.
"How's tutoring going on?"
Ayana asked.

"I wish I didn't agree with this."
Imraan sighed.