ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ ✓

Assalamualaikum and hello, my lovely readers! How are you all doing?

I am extremely sorry for disappearing from Wattpad for months. It's just that so many things were going on in life... studies, exams and on top of that I was a bit sick for a while... All of this might seem like an excuse but it's not actually.

A lot of you might have already given up on the book because of my disappearance and I respect that. I mean even I don't like to read slow updated books. And those who have decided to stay and who continuously asked for the updates, thank you so much for sticking with me and the book. It really means a lot. ❤️

Anyways, don't wanna bore you all with this. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back on Wattpad and in Sha Allah from now on would try to update as frequently as possible.

Now won't rant anymore and keep you all from reading the chapter. Go ahead and enjoy reading. :)

■■■

Past the dark night,
Fly towards the night light
Seeing her dreaming of
He wished that he could
Dive into her dream
Unknown that
The miracle she wanted
To wake her up from the nightmare
Was him.
She had waited for this night
Right here
So that he could show up
See the dream before his eyes
Diving in her dreams.

■■■

Keeping the file aside, Imraan took a breath in the exhaust. He has been continuously working for the past four hours. Lying his head back on the rolling chair, his thoughts went to the incidents that happened a week ago.

After he fainted in the countryside, Adil immediately sprinkle water on him along with Ayana doing other medical stuff to make him conscious which fortunately worked. They told him countless times to get checked up but Imraan being stubborn didn't do it instead just brushed it off saying he was exhausted because of all the work. Although he knew that he was simply lying to not make them worry.

He wanted to ask Mrs. Sherebano Quraish a lot of things but at the same time, he didn't want to hurt her. In the past, whenever he asked about his past, he could see a shadow of hurt flashing in her eyes. Others also avoided saying anything to him which ultimately made him believe that his past was a topic that was forbidden to bring up. Moreover, he was happy here and so he never was interested in digging into his past until now.

All the way back home, he thought of ways to ask Mrs. Sherebano Quraish about the hazy flashback but once he actually came face to face with her, he became speechless. Instead of telling or asking her anything, he simply hugged her, not having the courage to ask her anything.

Shortly after they came back, Mr. Malik had a minor accident. Ayana and Imraan both immediately went to see him but then Mrs. Malik insisted the couple stay for a few days to which Ayana happily agreed because she was terribly missing her parent's whereas unfortunately because of work, Imraan politely declined.

Since then it's been five days since the couple last saw each other. A couple of times, they did think of calling or simply texting but at last didn't because of some unknown hesitation.

Imraan was lost in his thoughts when a notification popped up on his mobile. Taking it out from his coat, he opened it to see that it was from Instagram which says, Ayana_Malik92 just made a post.