goh meet the white ninja

Cerise laboratory at 8:30 pm: cerise park

Ash and goh handed heracross, oddish, nuzleaf, and mankey their dinner at right side of cerise park that professor cerise told them to do it.

"Greetings young man."

They turned around to look up on top of tree see canterlot city female superhero, the white ninja standing there that's surprised goh as she leap off from the front doing front leap to the grass with both feet touched perfect at 5 feet away to them.

Goh: "you're the white ninja, protector of canterlot city and leader of canterlot defenders from captain sentry original universe."

The white ninja: "correct, young man."

She look at ash right next to goh and said, "good luck against bea again at world coronation series in stow on side stadium at galar region in 2 weeks." Ash give right wink and thumbs up to her and said, "you got it rarity." Goh become shocked about ash know white ninja serect identity is rarity dash, band member of rainbooms and mother of rainbow quartz dash, then goh said to him in scared, "how do you know white ninja serect identity is rarity dash, ash?" He replied, "me and rarity doing kung fu lesson at jade temple in two years ago besides she tell her friends and everyone from chs about she's the white ninja this whole doing almost end of demon chi hunting, they become happy and shocking after that." She took off the mask to reveal her face with medium hair bun that's surprised goh.

Goh: "very nice to meet you, Mrs. Dash."

Rarity: "likewise darling."

Ash: "dude, don't tell everyone at your school about rarity serect identity in all cost because they're will be in danger."

Goh: "you got it ash."

Rarity noticed something quick and said to goh with kindness, "there's a girl you like in Vermillion city or other regions." Goh replied with light blush on both cheeks, "not yet but don't worry I find a perfect girlfriend for me very soon like age of 17 or 19." Ash patted goh on the back nicely with huge grin and said, "atta boy, goh."

[New chapter is out for today]