getting to know each other

Dawn: "you're a lifesaver."

She sitting in a log at left side of campfire holding bowl of soup and staring at Chloe friendly, "but a minute, we found a place to set up camp and I realized don't have any for dinner. But I found your campsite and knew could be fine." And suddenly tiny spiderlike micro circle bot come out end of dawn travel backpack crawling down towards the grass as dawn begin introduced herself to Chloe, "my name is dawn hikari and that's my partner, piplup." She look at piplup eating soup in one bowl with eevee together.

Chloe: "my name is Chloe cerise."

Dawn: "(thought) that's a beautiful name for her."

Chloe: "me and eevee en route to eterna city.

She is surprise about she going to eterna city too to be taking part in the contest there and said to her with surprise, " Really that's great Chloe because there pokemon contest at eterna city."

Chloe: "that why I go over there to see it and isn't interested in participating."

Up in the tree not far from campsite there spiderlike bot standing in middle of tree limb to staring at Chloe with robotic four eyes begin zoom bit being controlled by someone.

Section 23 mission control room with several agent's in chairs staring at the screen of dawn talking with Chloe in the campfire, "I'm participanted in that contest at eterna city in not only sinnoh, but in hoenn, unvoa, and johto as well."

Chloe: "that amazing, dawn."

Tygra enter the control room approach behind shūsuke fuji typing something on the screen and tygra said to him, "you got information about this Chloe person that talking with agent dawn, Mr. Fuji."

Shūsuke: "sure do kid."

Tygra staring at screen behind shūsuke to see the picture of Chloe cerise and information.

Name: Chloe cerise

Gender: female

Age: 16

Hometown: Vermilion city, Kanto

Information

• she's helping her father in the lab as research assistant at the cerise laboratory and including pokemon trainer too like her childhood friend goh and ash Ketchum.

• she's a school student to make good grades and hanging out with friends.

Skills

• gardening

• cooking

• Martial arts

Tygra: "she learn marital arts?"

Shūsuk: "since age of 10 and learned by her father one of assistant to defend herself against Hooglians when they blocked her path heading home from school.

Tygra: "pretty impassive, I tell captain arlelt about it so keep a eyes on her all time with dawn and piplup."

Shūsuk: "you got it kid. Besides good thing we installed camouflage setting on our Ziggy to blend everything."

[New chapter is out for tonight]