tour at jade palace part 1

Professor ceries become surprised with huge wide eyes and grin on his face to see jade palace and goh said with little bit surprised, "this is jade palace huh, it pretty neat

Professor ceries become surprised with huge wide eyes and grin on his face to see jade palace and goh said with little bit surprised, "this is jade palace huh, it pretty neat."

Grookey: "grookey!"

Then both gilda and ash push the door forward really wide to reveal Hall of warriors with display of weapons as they enter Hall of warriors and ash said to them, "welcome to hall of warriors wad made to honor and commemorates the memories of fallen warriors." Then professor ceries noticed mongolian fist demon jar on display stand as he approach it and gilda said to them, "that's mongolian fist demon jar to hold mongolian fist demon inside forever." Both ren and chyrs felt cold chill in their spine about hearing mongolian fist demon inside the jar make professor ceries walk bit accidentally knocked urn of whispering warriors down from the stand to the floor begins broke into pieces with green mist and a few ghostly moans blew from shattered pieces.

Professor ceries: "oops, my bad."

Master shifu little bit calm: "don't worry professor, one of jade temple fix it again."

"You said it master shifu."

They turned around to see head of section 17, flash sentry, ok joe, and Tommy Oliver who's entered the jade temple that's surprised professor ceries who's went super fast and stop in front of him with little bit closer to face and said, "you're the flash sentry, the head of section 17 and former right hand man to captain black." Flash got sweat drop on his forehead with nervous smile and said, "the one and only, mr. Ceries, hehehe."

Tommy: "yo ash, Pikachu."

Pikachu: "pika."

Ash: "what's up you two."

Ok joe: "how are you been, my man."

Ash: "great,  I just beat volkner and my rank rises to 64th place."

Ok Joe: "atta boy,  kid."

Ren walk up to Tommy Oliver and said, "you're Tommy Oliver from power rangers universe, correct." He replied while pull out his master mopher, "that's right bud, I used this master mopher morph into past rangers I use long time ago."

Goh: "show us."

Tommy: "of course. It's morphin' time."

He rise his master mopher up and said, "dragonzoid! Green ranger power!" Dragonzoid coin appeared in the middle begins glowing for Tommy transform into green power ranger.

Professor ceries: "this is so cool

Professor ceries: "this is so cool."

Grookey: " Grookey."

Goh: "whoa that's power ranger, huh. It's pretty amazing."

Chyrs: "not bad."

Ren: "neat."

[End part 1 in this chapter]